Friday, June 08, 2007

PEOPLE PEOPLE , SORRY FOR MY DAMN LATE REPLY ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS ! SLOWLY SEARCH FOR UR NAME BELOW THAT I'VE REPLIED ! Loves .

LINDAA PASSERBY ` : Hahahahas ! Do i really look like her ?! goshed ! Thanks babe :D .

ELOOO : LOLS . you saw me ? Where ? Ya , i got 8 of the lip gloss including the ones my girls left at my house . Hahahahahas ! Its all in different colours lahs ! I think they must have spent loads of money on the perfume and the lip gloss . :D .

SMILEALWAYS : Hey sweets , really sorry for that late reply . Ya , i work there before . Oh , you just have to go ask them if they still need any crew members .They will either give you a form or ask their manager to talk to you . =) .

HEY : I'm from outram sec . Hahahahas . You mean where i cut my hair ? Because if you're talking about smooth , its natural . I don't rebond my hair , i find sometimes its quite a waste of time and money .

AX : Hahahahas , mostly i use anna sui and THE FACE SHOP . Mascara i got it from anna sui , they have different types and its really useful , not like other brands . I'm not sure about chinyi . If you want your skin to be smooth , do mask , maybe one week once ? Hahahahas .

GERALDINE : I'll note it down first later . I hope i rmb ! Hahahahahas ! Will link you soon .

BENDA : Hahahahas , no need thanks . I should be the one thank-ing you guys that have come to suppot . Greatly appreciated :D . Loves .

SY : Aiya , no worries . In the end we also got meet up what . And zhiyang still treat us Yuki Yaki , lets be proud . Hahas .

OHLIMIN : no worries sweets , i miss you too :D .

HONGLING : OI , You haven message me , still dare to say ! What go out go out ! you message me first lahs . LOLS . =P .

CHILLI : Haas , i cut it at aiya , i forget . But its at tiong bahru . and i think its REDS . LOLS . too many saloon together , i forget . I'm sorry ! Hahahas , but my hair is naturally straight . =) . Thanks !

PASSERBYYYYYYY : Ahahahahas , yes , he knows . why ?

PASSERBY : Hahahahas , thanks for giving that comment saying my hair is ugly . Different people different thinking . Too bad i love my hair =) . It dosen't concerns me for whatever you say sweets :D .

MINGEST : Hao lahs , you the best liaos . Remember to eat wasabi more often ok !! LOLS . we shall meet up and go yuki yaki again ! LOLS .

JOANNA : Baby , I'm ok =) . No worries . We'll have to meet up soon . I miss you :D .

DEVIL : Heys sweets , thanks for siding me all the way . Although i always don't reply tags but i do read them often . You've been trying to be here for me =) . Thank you . but can i know who you are ? Hahahahas , nvm if you don wanna say , treat you as my angel lahs :D . hahahahas . You take care alrights . =) .

HELLO : Hahahas , thanks . But i think guo mei mei is so much cuter than me . And no , i've not been attach for months ! Hahahahas . Nope , juensu's not mine =) .

UNKNOWN : Hey , you MIA ?! You've not been contacting me for days .

PASSERBY : LOLS . hey hey , i don't own dogs . And dogs don't type , they bark . So pls . Keep ur mouth shut =) . And you wanna say juensu sux , pls don't come here and say ok =) . it dosen't concerns me . Pls go somewhere else . :D .

MIAOZHEN : AIAI ! I miss you too ! i'm going to see you later ! Muahahahas . Misses !

:)))))))) : Hahahahahas , but till now i haven get her disc yet . I only have some of her songs . Goshed , i really can't figure out where i look like her ! Hahas .

LOVE : i know , thanks =) .

JING JING : UPDATE LE UPDATE LE ! wheeees .

PAT : Hahahahahas , cas we keep playing majong and go out ma . No time update . But update le lahs . Wheeees .

STELLA : Thanks :D .

WAGGISH : Hahahahas , You MIA FOR WHAT . who say u can MIA ?! now i know why that day zhiyang treat you never come liaos ! LOLS . Misses lahs !

WINNIE : I miss you too baby :D . You seemed more happy , now i understand , girls in love will tend to be more happy ! Hehheh . I love you :D .

No comments: