Tuesday, June 19, 2007

PAT : Celebrate ur b'dae together with you on the first friday of school alrights . Go somewhere nice to eat , and our treat :D . Love you !

HMMM : Hahahahas ! I've not update my details for long . I'm sec 3 this year , so do i still look older ? Hahahahas ! i'm having holidays and they're ending soon .

LAME : I'm sorry sweets , i'll try to find that person's profile again ? Because that guy view my profile , and i randomly just went to see his . I totally forgotten which acc i viewed him from and who is he .

JOSH : Don't be lame !! LOLS !

QERALDINE : Haas ! Ya , i asked my brother to help me pierce =) .

JJASON : You always don't tag ! And u even steal my pic from my blog to put as ur phone WALLPAPER ! Hahahahas ! Oppps , i splurt ur secret out ! Haaas !

SARAH : Haas , thanks and wad's ur link ?

WOOTS : Hahahahas ! Its not my money , my mum's . I don't mind spending off her money and yarhs , i just highlight for fun .

! : LOLS ! i know , my brother buy de . And i'm so lazy to buy a smaller and new one . Hahahahas ! I'm not sure about the brand , but its from germany =) .

AHXIINQ : KUKU MOMO ! I miss you :D , you didn't reply my message =( . And wheees , yup , finally one NICE PICTURE WITH YOU !

TYPICALBEN : Omg ! You tagged me !! Did the sun rise from another side today ? Goshed , been so long since you tagg me cans :D . Thanks uncle !

JOLENE : Sweets , i love you too , and i miss ya too ! Gonna see you soon alrights ! Hurhur .

KELLY : No . hahahas .

NEH - NEH - POK : Hahahahas ! What a cute nick name you have . Anw , like wad i said above , i randomly viewed that guy's profile , so i'll try my best to find that guy's profile again and put it up =) .

No comments: