Tuesday, September 26, 2006

secrets ? no more .. i feel no gap in between us anymore =) ..

this is the most i can upload . dunno why . i stil have loads of pics larhs . hahas . this was when i took at kbox with cyn .
the so called candle light dinner with chocolate and that damn er chang , lols . er chang is chang er de shu xia ! muahahas . he came down to spy us . lols . guessing who is er chang bahs , den sylvester lo jiao jiao nors . whakakas . hmmms .
this was took when having the candle light dinner again with tiong de ah boy , liping , and i forgot his name . hahas . we ate , lols .
i look like a ghost . =D . ahahas . in the taxi on the way to tiong .
shucks shucks . im fat . fat . fat . ~~
at tiong with ah boy AND NOT MY HUBBY HORS . lols . in the toilet .. lalas .
this was took 3 days before . hahas . edited .
long ago . this was the outing with wen they all , going back home that time . hmmms . chocolate , im so sorry i put ur stupid pics up . i thot of putting others we took but im ugly too . don dare . lols . see larhs , see first . muahahas . only i have the fotos ~~ u can't take revenge ~~ lols .

so becos i wan everybody to end with a smile . i put her pic . lols . her damn pic she didn't delete from my papa's phone . lalas . colgate advertisment . =D . lols . shhhh ~~ ..

arghs ~ been really real damn busy nowadays . and becos of CHINYI'S mei influence , im bored with blogging . arghs ! she shouldn't have say , i shouldn't have ask her to update her blog . lols . someone someone ~ influence me back into writing blog again wil u ?! . hahas . i just got to know that chinyi bought a new shitzu , a puppy . sometimes , i really wan bian bian back . hais . nvm , bu shuo lerhs . if im able to save up a sum of money buy either end of this year or next year , i might be getting a puppy or a dog from SPCA or a new dog . i really cant stand anym0re . lols . been out this few days , at night , midnight , morning , afternoon . lols . havin fun every min larhs . although there are times which i get very fuck up or when things get out of hand . but aiya , memories =) . currently so out of cash , and hubby is nort here to yang me everyday . lols . although he seemed to be like a ATM machine but i really wanna be independent . im getting short terms and forgetting everything . hahas . so wil just try to rmb about ytd . chocolate came to my house in the middle of the night and lols , alot of things happen . she waited inside the taxi for me for around 1o mins . how i know she would be so fast . den the uncle face black . den i went down lerhs , cant find my 1o bucks . search . den cannot , den call jeremy jiu ming . den he came . lols . den tat chocolate left my wallet in the taxi !! all my photos !! my neos . my baby derhs . ! her , him . them , all gone larhs .. going crazy . hope no one take it . if nort i wil just smack that idiot who took it . damn fark ~ say lerhs now my mood gone . ccb . beng kui lerhs larhs . sobx . my wallet shop de pouch .. ~~ wan dan lerhs . roar . nvm nvm ~ hais . start anew bahs , fotos are stil memories . =) . i know i'll stil have the chance to take with them , although maybe nort a few but jia you vionna ! weets =D . den at blk 12 behind play cards till 7 something . den called yong jie down . den we go my house downstairs , saw renjie . so downstairs talk . den riddles and everything . going to 9 lerhs jiu go home . hmms . lucky papa haven wake up cos it was a sunday . den i and chocolate lie on bed talk , know lerhs alot of things . nvm ger , he's clebeer okays ? but im worst den u , shoo accept urself . although things u do i might haven , but hahas .. take care larhs =) . i will be here ! frens forever , still baobeix , rights ? =) . hehes . den we slept til 2 something . woke up to rush and prepare . meeting xiaoshan n her frens at marina . so went down . chou yan , arcade , walk walk . den they went to douby gourt . i and xin go kbox ! weets =D . we had the buffet there , nice ~ have the pics i and xiaoshan took and the food we ate ! wil upload by tonight or what bahs . hehes . weets =D . so see ya alrights . gonna stop here . nothing much happen today also . went to sch . oh ya , btw , does u peeps know i've been transfered to bukit merah sec for a 8 day course . dying of it . till only thurs den i wil be back in outram . i really miss my bunch of bitches and bastards frens =P . ! hope they're doing fine although i stil go back after my bukit merah becos i finish at 1.15 and them 1.55 . lalas . exams are starting this friday . its eng ! i do hope i pass , i don care if its borderline . i really got this feeling im retaining ! jia you for myself , den my chinese and art would do . hmms . art is another exam i haven start on , although it has already started . it wil be for 3 weeks and its about celebration . my art is like shit , and i gotta keep up on it . dead .. this time i really needa dig for time . might be asking chocolate for help , so chocolate , finish urs quick ! ahahas . yup . did went back to outram todae , pass beloved his mum's jacket . den chap suaning here and there . kbkb with forgot his name . last year christmas bully me in cine . made me throw face . this year his dead . i wun let him off . hahas . hey peeps . i will see U ALL this christmas alrights ? might be opening chalet . we kup money , den at night together go cine alrights ? really in need for a gathering with those friendster peeps who i always wanted to meet or those who always wanted to meet me up but cant . soon alrights my babes ? weets =D . bought another 3 things online . and for my online shop , there's been ppl kbkbing in mine . nvm ~ joyce just came back from thailand and bought things . just after she finish taking fotos of it , i wil be updating it . and wil ask her to change the background , rules and everything . so wil u peeps go my shopping blog to curse those damn idiots who kb in my blog ? they're such a nuisance . =D . *

hubby , i know u're missing me . but the fact ish really cant feel ur love at times . but i told myself nvm , u by side will do . i don care what u gonna do outside , i know u''re mine . thats all . i agree with joyce about the things she told me . i really wanna give up , but i tell myself not to . just continue with my messy life now .. u can go anytime , i can too .. but we're just hanging on to each other . we don feel tong ku at all , but just quite bored of this relationship . ain't i right ? i have not seen u for days , was suppose to meet u up that night but i doze off , im sorry darlinq . know u're fed up of me getting tired now and then because of nort taking care of myself but =) , i will i will , i promise . den again was suppose to meet ytd night but u said no , make it fridae or sat night becos i have sch todae . thanks for everything at times when u care but u gotta take care urself too hmms . loves =D . o2o8o6 .

was lying on bed that particular night , facing up . suddenly this thing came to mind , what if i die ? how would things be ? everything would be gone , i wil go . my memories wil be gone . the things im fed up with and everythin wil come to a end . no more u , no more me . i might tou tai to be a human again or maybe an animal or maybe an object . but how wil i be . i once wanted to end my life so much but now im so afraid of it . why ? can things don end ? can life don end ? can i stay like this for the rest of my life ? can everyone go to heaven and then choose the things they wanna be , instead of going to hell , suffering ? why ? i cried den i called her . i got so afraid . i wun forget what auntie told me , im differnt from others in some ways , special and whatever . i don wanna know at first . what can i do .. .. imagine u dying . leaving everything behind , suffering . fogetting everything . whats u ? whats ur previous life ? you would be forgotten . earth might come to an end , because of the scientific thingi . 1oo years from now on , loads of history wil be going on . wil everything , come to an end when no one lives ? den i understand and realise , treasure life . treasure everything u and i have now before everything gone, especially ur love one my side . =) .

darlinq ger ` long blog . i shall end it here ya . going to mam mam , im hungry den watch tv , weets =D . CHERISH , i forgot ur name but remember ur nick =) . i remember how i knew u . it all started with u messaging me in friendster telling me how it broke ur heart when u see the cut on my hand on photo and told me to take care . i was surprised u would sent me a message . and becos i cant reply , i added u . den on msn , testi , we talked . u asked me to promise u , but ger , im sorry i disappoint u . from the way u talk to me after i said i cant . i'll try my loads best , i promise u this . don be disappointed in me , will u ? hmmms. u take care too alrights . stay long with ur boy becos i can see how happy u are now .. loves . =) .

No comments: