Sunday, September 10, 2006

i might be going out soon .. ~~


everyday is a bad day . very bad day . ytd already gou bad lerhs , todae thought wil be a fun one . how i know i ended my whole day at home . !! roar . woke up around 3 in the after noon todae ! lols . i slept around 5 ytd alrights ??!! faints . ain't feeling well , roar . nothing to be secretive about , so i can just say , i came that thing ! fark fark fark ~ spoil my mood and everything . okays ~~ sho hmms , woke up , cook mian mian den mam mam . but its a boring day todae larhs ! nothing to do . forget around what time lerhs den boy come pei me . damn ~ two bored idiiots at home . nothing to do larhs ! smoking and smoking , like mad cows . finally , both ran out of ciggs . scared that the provision shop wil close , cos already 9 , we went down to buy ciggs ! arghs ! we was suppose to go kbox or watch movie , but the end we did not becos i made the decision of staying at home and wait for the 1o.3o show on channel 5 , " I AM SAM " . shoo sad nawh , i cry sho much . arghs !! nvm ~~ so the moral of my story is , i'am boreed and very pek chek , thats all . i just stay at home doing nothing !! i don care ! i die also must get out of this damn house tmr . i don give a damn if i don have clothes to wear or what anymore ! roar , i'am really sick of staying at home !! ewww .. anw , tink todae derhs blog also will be a short one larhs . hmms . cos im tired , i just wanna go orh orh . cos im starting to sneeze like a pig pig , and my eyes sho blur derhs . hmms . alrights . thats for todae . pathetic . *

CONGRATULATIONS MY DARLING . its nice that you asked , i bless the both of u . take care alrights . =D . wo hui mo mo de shou zhe ni men der !! yao hao hao zhao gu zi ji oh , ye yao hao hao zao gu ta ! u're loved , she's loved too ! lalas . =) .

i'am desperate for kbox nowadays ! lols . and shopping online !! so in love with some kind of doing business thingi . lols . abit funny hurhs . i wan sell things on blog oh ! not on mine larhs . lols . already open the new one derhs lerhs , only waiting to edit hao ! whakakas . must jie shao ur friends come alrights ?! come buy !! lalas . anw , if anyone wanna go kbox , just call me alrights ? if i can make it , i surely will !! i really wanna sing sing sing ~ lalas . . . okays ~ i'am just bored .. lols .

i envy some people around me , those who have friends who understand . i know i have few , but hmms , nothing =) . why are those closest to me drifting apart . no , i don't mean they are drifting apart from me , but among themselves . what's happening . he's thinks he's a gay just becos he say they're drifting apart . another thinks they're dunno what larhs . alot nonsense . anw , just wanna hao hao guo my days now . lalas . its my world !

darling gerl ` my world of lies . ARGHS ! FARK .SAY DAO THIS ONE . STUPID JOSHUA , FARKER . IDIOT . say what his world of laughter nehs . what my world of lies . idiot . never give me bite before ! muahahas . tai seng also scared liao , lols . joshua shall be my next victim of getting bitten ! lols .

No comments: