Thursday, September 28, 2006

ni de xin , bu ai wo . zhi neng wei qu , zuo ta de ti dai ping .

probably the last time she ever gonna hold my hand ? lols . because we was in the toilet and i was phsycoing her to go somewhere with us . lols .
kfc ! weets =D . chi dao bao bao derhs . but my stomach was nort satisfied becos it was not the thing i wanna eat . lols .
stupid right ? lols . all got retard face , enuf koai lerhs . hahas .
peek - a - boo ! .
my tongue arhs . lols . is this how i spell the word ? lols . i realise i have spelling problem . hahas . this the not the longest of my tongue alrights ?? lalas .
my fingers and hands are much more femine than hers . lols . so guess which mine ? lols .
alalalas . oppx =X . ahahas .

me and LAOPOIE !! in papa's car going my house ! whaahahas .

weets =D . todae's last day in bukit merah sec . im going back to outram right after todae . arghs ~ quite nort use to it suddenly . the freedom we had in bukit merah is so much better . we can eat , listen songs , use hp during lessons time ? lols . it should be ehs , when we're doing our work . secretly on the com when no one knows , scaring ourselves watching the YOUTUBE ghost de . lols . everyday in air - conditioned room . have chocolates and sweets that teachers provide specially for us ! lalas . recess half an hour , sometimes more ! . sch starts at 8.o5 , reach sch before 8.3o would do , and last one hour's always fun but bored , couselling and talking session . and then we go at 1.15 . teachers take jokes and everything , more open . hahas . smoke in the toilet where they are no gan ying qi . wear shoes we like , not tuck in , painted nails , skirts short . PE's always fun . arghs ~ all this would be gone . back to outram , follow rules , and bla b bla bla . lols . shucks u know ? hahas . nvm ~~ quick quick after exams and no one wil see me in sch anymore . lols . hope i wil pass larhs , thats all nors. was worrying this afternoon cum morning , but realise no use worrying at this point of time lerhs . really dunno what to do with my art lars , chinese ? good luck lors . eng i hope wil pass larhs . hmmms . home - econ hope that pauline chia wil give me pass larhs , like that i don have to worry about my art anymore . hmmms . damn . i seems to worry for every damn subject . BUT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MATHS . ! if i ever pass math hurhs , im not vionna chan . lols . how isit possible larhs . simple sums i cant even do . and even my principle gotta teach me on her own . saki hors ? lols . anw , after sch went to outram , find chocolate . den after deciding for quite a long time and quarreling with that DAMN JOSHUA , lols . we decided to pei laopo go see doc first . den we walked to tiong , had kfc . went walk walk , take photos , chou yan . den papa came , den all four of us come my house . lols . tiff just wanna use com and charge fone larhs . den that chocolate wanna do mask . laopo arhs ? pei us ! lols . the end tiff use finish com lerhs , charge finish lerhs , jiu go home . den laopo and chocolate go on that dunno what show using YOUTUBE . den cos i never watch de , so i lie on bed ALONE . none of them pity me lors ! damn ~ so i slept . arghs ~ den dunno what time they go home larhs . roar them to hell . hahas . so thats the end of my day . ahahas . currently 2.45am now , sleeping soon . gotta wake up real early tmr . chiong arhs ~~~ chiong for studies ~~ lols . jiayou vionna jiayou vionna ! jia you ! jia you ! aiya . im lame thats all .faints . hmmms .

actually there's more pics larhs . tmr count lerhs tell u got how many . some stil in my fone and papa's fone . aiyo ~~ lazy ehs . hmms . anw , the damn bobo [ friendster name ] . hahas . called me when i was having my kfc lunch todae . lols . shit nors . hmmms . at first he message me first de , say what ehs , give me 4 numbers , i wan buy 4D . lols . den i was like dots dots dots . so i called him . den damn . he was real . really ask me give him . so i gave him 2309 . was worrying for the whole day larhs , i mean lose lerhs i guilty nehs . den win lerhs he say bring me , ME ONLY , go shopping . weets =D . den at night with frens go drinking . shoo shuang . u know what the hell marhs ? he never jump the numbers or what eye bag de arhs . lols . come out 2903 nehs . fark fark fark ~~ actually i got think wan ask him go jump de nors . but scared later spent more money den never open bu shi high . den damn damn damn ~~ come out like that . bu shuo lerhs . he stil can say stil got sun and sat . i say not so heng de larhs , everytime give . lols . like that nors . hmmms . see how larhs . lols .

anw , todae wed marhs . den tmr go sch . dunno what wil happen . bla bla bla . might bbe having the stupid chinese oral after sch den dunno go where . friday meeting hubby bahs . den pei tiff go find her hubby . den chocolate dunno nehs . force her go , i pei her . don care hubby ! he sure got bring frens de . lols . den sat forget gotta do what . i really forget . den sun ehs , meeting xiao shan with bobo they all . mostly going kbox . i wanna go tpy de kbox !! go find another xiao shan ; huishan . lols . she just start working there oh . go see how how . whakakas . the salary quite good nehs . she work 2.3o to 5 den one month de salary $1ooo over lors . damn it . i wan quick 17 , wonder how life would be and i wanna work in kbox . lalas . nice pay =D . hahas . like that nawh . lalas .

u're drifting away . i guess i won't be that sad either . hmmms . don't bluff me , its always easy to see through . u're in bus and u HI card can just top up suddenly ? for the whole day we've not been contacting . been missing u when no one knows . dreamt of u , but whats the use ? don't wanna show out my emotions and everything . the only phobia i have is that im afraid if i lose u , then everything's the end of it . i will lose my frens , my sisters ; bros , everything . the happiness , fun i have now might be gone . boy , thats why i say , u're my everything .i can't change the fact but time seems to be pulling us apart . do you really love me ? or like what they say , im just a pei zhen ping ? nvm ~ i lovc eyou would do , nothing else ~ . *yangchenling ; zhuo bian * .

darlinq ger ` peeps ! message me ur numbers again alrights . or just message me and tell me who u are . i take back my fone but all numbers lost . 3oo contacts and im left with 8o contacts . what the hell . message me alrights ? really need all ur numbers back . =) . thanks yarhs . smoochies . =) .

No comments: