Saturday, September 09, 2006

edited .

[ smoking currentlly , back in 5 mins time ] .

okays ~ back .. hmms . todae is the worst day larhs .. i cried like a IMH patient . lols . suppose to go swimming with chap and boy todae in the morning 1o . the end , both never wake up . woke up late . i was already very pek chek . dunno . den they say change 11 . call my dad , my dad say no , fer no reason , shout at me , den i was thinking , i don care . i go hao lerhs ..

dunno why , but already very pek chek . when they reach my house downstairs lerhs . my mum called and said she was coming to bring me out .. grrrr . worst . aiya . alot things happen . saw bobo they all todae . and nice =D . angelina and the pei ting i think , pei me todae . loves alrights =D .. take care , saw lotsa people todae , but quite throw face becos i was with my mum , arghs !! nvm ~ hahas . so thats for todae . short day . eww , stomach pain whole day . grrr . sobs sobs ..

short blog todae , im lazy . bye guys ! ..

darling gerl ` hais . dunno why . so outta mood . entertain me someone !!

No comments: