Tuesday, September 12, 2006

don tell me u love me , when u're attach . =) .

i upload this pics first . im tired lerhs . hahas .. keep cann0rt connect .. bleahs . anw , tiff is very afraid of this pic just because im behind .. shit ..
ahahas . i realise my fingers are long long larhs .. tiff hide one corner take , can anyone of u do this ? hahas .
our first pic in the machine . tsk tsk ..
i love this pic oh . lalas .. look alike right ? i feel we look so alike nehs . faints .

okays ~~ bye bye peeps . visit me soon soon again oh . whakakas . i have more pics taken todae larhs , tmr upload alrights .. bye !!

todae nothing much . went to sch , after sch with tiff go down tiong . wait for ping , den i and her in the neo shop keep taking pics . we took neos too !! weets =D . den ping and kenneth come lerhs , we mam mam mac . actually ish meet ping watch movie derhs . but too bad , suddenly papa call me say wan bring me dunno go where . go doctor larhs .. for my tattoo thingi . hais . bu shuo lerhs . den after that tiff pei me awhile in the clinic jiu go lerhs .. weets =D . just like that nors . bored day hors . my days from good good starting to bad bad lerhs . bright up my day someone ? hahas . okays nawh .. promise ping wil bu chang him those days i everytime ps him derhs .. lols . take care ya . MISSes ~~ .

darling gerl ` www.missy-vanilla-chocolate.blogspot.com .. lalas ..

No comments: