Thursday, April 20, 2006

im startin tu run wild .. so wild .. 2oo4o6 .. ;

those memories are startin tu come back so close .. yet i dun wanna anione tu noe .. tu keep it from them .. i smile like da wae i use too wenever with them .. i dunno what's da prob with me .. dun leave me quiet .. cos i'll reali end up like da wae i use tu end up those previous times .. so ue can let me be .. i mish those daes with him .. its all da fact .. i cant get it why i ended up like tat but i jus dun wanna think if i have a choice . i have alreadi tried tu keep moiself up with work .. but its alwaes hauntin me .. hauntin moi dreams .. those swit loveli dreams are all so destroyed by those memories i dun love .. never sae ue understand how i feel cos ue are not me .. not me .. boi .. i noe .. i noe ue are runnin awae from those realities .. why not come straight up tu me n tell me ue love me once more ? i noe ue dun wanna hurt me but im jus so willin tu go through everithin once again .. those smokin nonsense are all so comin up again .. i jus hope tu stop . now , its moi turn tu hide myself from da fact im facin .. its me myself runnin awae .. can i dun see ue again ? no more miracles .....




im startin tu give up everithin one by one .. frens who cant be frens .. not even lovers .. yet i dun wanna tu start a new one .. im stoppin myself from everithin .. yet im someone who acts tu be so normal n pure =)) .. im startin tu lose the sense of frens love .. startin tu lose everithin .. are frens fereva .. ? no .. no .. no .. not ever .. they are all so fake yet acts tu be real .. aren't they ? .. i dun care fer who i am now . i get through a dae by a dae .. not gonna understand anione .. animore .. why am i runnin wild again ? or am i thinkin too much .. whatever da fact is .. i wanna leave ue alone from now on .. be independent n go bahs . im so sick n tired of everithin le .. can someone come n pull me up ma ? so tired le .. can i cry out loud again ? pls .. im so tired so tired . no one understands ..




think should i follow darlink next month go put ahem ma ? hmmms . not ex at all nehs .. but sccared pain pain nia .. darlink sae wil wors .. siians .. hmmms . next month arhs ? moi b'dae nors .. put ahem at waist there $4o nia nehs .. den darlink next month wanna put another pheonix .. dots .. i put one on moi finger the other on moi back bahs . mostli is like tat nors .. hmmms . so darlink arhs .. see ue next month .. hahas . hao hao take kare urself lors . no kana s0 bad mood .. hahas . dun miss ur mother liao nawh . whakakas . hehes . hmmms . btw .. can someone tell me when is mother's dae mar ? hahas . cos i dun reali give a damn nors . onli interested in noein .. later some idiots sae i bo xim .. dots . hmmms .




everidae is so sians .. so sians so sians . haish .. i've decided tu go fer tat modellin thingi liao .. hmmms . ya . i wanna go .. hmmms . now bian bian slpin . jus now bring him go groomin . aiya . dunno la .. hmmms . now i veri sians nehs . dun wan write le la .. see everione da next time i wanna write bahs .. hmmms . bye bye .. see ue .. mish ya people .. hahas . so depress .. so no mood . hmmms . can i dun give a damn fer everithin le ? hahas . tat wil be g0od ue noe ? hmmms .. dunno nawh .. i wanna go orh orhs liao .. loved everione by me . * sprinkle sprinkle water * . whakakas . hugs . smoochies .. hmmms .




DaRLiin ` BEBE ; babybytche - vionn ]]- _ why love me .. why care fer me ? no used .. ue gave up everithin . everi faith me . im so afraid i cant continue without ue . . why hurt me with those words n expressions .. wo hao bu xi huan .. i have realize after a few daes ue hurt me with those words .. i realize tatwe were over between us long ago .. so long so long ago .. but why do i beg ue fer being together again ... its not me im lookin at .. i finali understand da meanin of da change in life .. how people in ur life leaves n whatever .. yi ge ren de xing ge .. hao rong yi bian .. i wanna a fren who totalli belongs tu me .. haish .. _

No comments: