Sunday, April 16, 2006

a disappointment .. a pool of tears yet he dosen't even sense it .. 15o4o6 ..





it was a total disappointment n it made me led down those tears i dun wanna led again .. thinkin maybe we can even end up as best frens or even frens but nope .. none .. ue took me as a stranger .. ue took me as someone ue don wish tu noe again .. they said they was goin tu meet ue fer awhile .. so i thot maybe goin down with them was a good idea .. at least maybe ue could sae a hi or give me a look .. but when i went down .. a look ue didn't eben give . not even a smile or a hi i was waitin .. was that the least ue could do fer me ? i thot n i made myself tu ferget ue totalli .. when i thot i have did it .. it turn out tu be a disappointed ans .. no i have not .. what made me pin on ue so much ? so much ? i ran n cried n called . yet ue didn't even give a damn .. no ue dun .. am i tat so not important tu ue animore ? ue dun even have tat little feelings ? dun ue wanna ask tat question ue alwaes use tu ask ? dun ue wanna be with me again ......... ? those looks at ue reali made me think of da past .. those memories .. no one noes .. no one .. somethin i wanna sae . . sometimes people might find me weird .. i .. i .. i can be veri good at times .. sometimes no .. i dun even noe why .. so can ue people don blame me ma ? a weird character .. a farkin attitude .. i dun wanna end up like this .. no .. after what had happen ytd . i reali hope things would be beteer so much fer me .. don sae im too young tu understand things .. becos i dun like people tu sae this .. dun ask me questions tat i dun like . or tell me things i hate like " ohh . ue are too young la .. dun understand " .. fark rite ? i not human mehs ? stil got feelings de rite . sometimes i reali think myself understandin more things den some other people who is older than me . haix . whatever . wo bu dong . she me duo bu dong .. can i don live animore ? hmmms . aiya . dunno la .




wo bu xiang zai ai le . she me duo shi pian ren de.. zhe xie dong xi hao jia ohhh .. hmmms ..




hais . im waitin waitin stupiditly fer ur message .. fer ur calls .. wil ue cal ? wil ue even sent a message ? wil those questions ue ask be logic ? i miss you .. missin ue ..




DaRLiin ` BEBE ; babybytche - vionn ]]- _ no ones my life . no ones my love .. i dun wanna anione tu love me . boi . its worthless tu shed those tears fer me in da cinema n come out laughin like ur normal self . i noe its not ue cos i've known ue fer so long .. although its not as long as the others like him .. but at least i may understand ue like them .. we can probably continue as our closest but not as close as those couples around us .. im sorri if i made ue cry ytd , im sorri if i made ue suffer ytd . im sorri so sorri if i made ue so jealous ytd . im was jus doin what moi mind askin me tu do .. i hope ue would find someone beeter than me .. bu yao dui wo na me hao le . wo zhen de pa yi zhi yi lai .. wo shi zai li yong ni .. i hope im not .. ue are someone i gonna treasure .. trust me this time hao ma .. guai guai de hui dao yi qian bahs .. hmmms . hais . sobsx . sobs . _




even if i smile n laugh todae . it wun be da real me . it wun be someone so true .. so fake yet no one realises .. im jus so sorri tu those who i have hurt . so deep so deep .. " im prayin n prayin ue would be back .. " .. sobs .. *cryin* ..

No comments: