Saturday, January 17, 2009

SITCOM ! :D

Our make up artiste and bestie! :D
C,V,S,X.
Adria wants to make up too! Hahahaha! So bu ke si yi.
C did make up for me too:D
this is so cute! :D
I think C took this. Hahaha! i was reading the scripts,random.




I like this picture,alot.
& the same move asking C why she has to use such a high angle to take our picture. Hahaha!

I dont' know why B was running,a short distance. Then back to the same place,and run again. Hahaha,but his face,its so funny!
I think in this picture,he look like some cartoon. I forget what isit called,but the one which runs very fast and always do the " beep beep " thingi,hahaha!



" Bao lin ge~ Wo jiao pipi,pi jiu de pi oh,bu shi du pi de pi~ " Hahaha!







CT & A.
SY,haha,so cute. :D
A.
K.
B.
YM.
:)







Brotherly love. Hahahaha!

Cooking in RP. damn.

Small eyes,god.
Trying to brave,in front of everyone. Hahaha! Ahjie is afraid of fire! Hahahaha!


Pig smelling fried rice,hahaha!








" Lai,long ge bao bao , bao bao " Damn. Hahaha.



I think when you take a candid shot of people,and it still looks good,i assume the people has really good acting skills. Hahaha, like this one!

Change for the another shot. So reddy.


I like this! :D

AHGE BULLYING XIAO MEI. Got caught,ORH HOR! Damn small eyes,deserve me to smack him. Stop pushing me! LOL!


My god~ gou zai dui catching.









Freddie oh fred ~
Seany! ~







Thanks for your middle finger fred.



The rest of us after dinner at esplanade.
Last pic of the day! okay, 100 over pictures again. :D
How's my new love,clear or not ? hahahaha!
i think its quite clear eh, but i'm still not use to the fuctions yet,
a little ma fan compared to my previous love.

Goodnight,off to watch 敗犬女王 and do some random stuffs!
(:

No comments: