Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Do you know,what i would always do when i'm not happy,
when i'm angry,
when i'm stressed up with no one,
or even when i'm moodless,just alone ?

I would be anywhere,anytime.
I'll be thinking of the times when i laughed,i smiled,i cheered,
and times when i thought days would always be this wonderful.

All sorts of memories,
you,him,her,whoever,whatever it may be.
this is just part of me.

today,something which has always been with me,
left. its gone.
it was a gift,a wish,a love.
i just freakingly destroyed it with my own hands,
i'm a idiot.

today,i was reading someone's blog,
it was disappointing,
what i expected to see,wasn't there.
tell me now,is it true that what i've been thinking about the last few days,
is true?

today,i felt the pain i had last year.
the nightmare which stops me from going on.
its me,me again.
from 1 to 10,A to Z,
as long as there would be a mistake,
as long as there would be a misunderstanding,
it would always be me,the blame will always be here.
i'll always be the one in the wrong.

its minor stuffs,thats all.
but why does it seems so serious to me now ?

No comments: