Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2nd day of CNY.
i went to my nanny's house to bai nian!
and i went off with her to her brother's house to bai nian again!
Went there for a little while,then dad came to fetch me home.
Because Gf & Co is coming! :D

I waited for them from 6 plus till 9 plus,damn.
But it was worth it , the fun we had after they came! :D
CMI. -.-
We played cards,and i was the banker.
I think throughout so many CNYears,
this is the official first time i am the banker,
for nearly the whole night.
But i won quite alot ^^.

See the cute milk bottle there,hahaha.
Its where i always save my coins.
And i assume miss.milk bottle was my lucky star that night.
I had it with me the whole night and i kept winning,
just kept putting money into it,
i'm so proud. Lol!


Gf & Trav.
Judy & Qihui.
The poor Shaun,who just got hit by Weisheng.
& the reddy him. Because he drank alot,haha.
And judy was like saying,
she would blog out loud if he's drunk, hahaha.
David came for awhile,then left.
" mimi ren wu " came after i forced him for a long time on the phone.
The peeps then left,
leaving me, " mimi ren wu " , Gf & Qihui to play mahjong till dawn.
Slept as soon as they left. Tired okay!
Hahahaha.

Pay for Dec is in,happaey, HOORAY!
Yc bank it in for me already,and i'm waiting for it to be done!
Rich new year,
but i've learnt my lesson,
and that is to save,save,save.
For those last min birthday presents,clothes,bla bla blo blo blah stuffs.
Goodnight! (:

No comments: