Friday, January 30, 2009

ITS THE PINNACLES TURN TO BAI NIAN AT MY HOUSE! :D
& we're having steamboat.
Candy came to look for me first , and she's lost around telok blangah,
but clever her,she found her way without asking anyone to my house. :D
Then we waited for the one who's late already but still can go jogging ,
and thats miss.xianhuan. Lol!
We went NTUC to get the food.

Because Ahjie requested for more vegetables,so we got more vegetables. Hahahaha!
Dad fetched us back home,and some reached.
We started preparing,
by the time we're done,
Brian reached too.

& Lets start eating! :D

The people left around 11 plus,leaving me,Sean & Ahjie.
We watched movies,talked and Seany clear up the very messy table himself.
Cool?! Hahaha.
Eh! I already asked him not to do it okay,i said leave it to me,but he still insist,so yea.. hahaha!
Then Ahjie says she wants to take picture with Ahboy.

Okay,they stayed over at my house. :D
Goodnight.

tears are never enough when it comes to be you.

No comments: