Monday, December 24, 2007

Went to abit of shopping ytd(:
& get to webcam with darryn:Dbut i can't see him,
only he can see me):
And they're selling lots of lots of CHOCOLATES here!wheees,
anyone,want some ?!:D
i'll buy back for you guys!hahahahas!
Will be celebrating my christmas and my mum's birthday here(:
So now,using the com for awhile,and then we're going to shopping AGAIN:D
Guess will be shopping like everyday?!hehheh,and so you guys want anything ?!
I'm kind what!:D
Ytd my mum and my auntie was like talking,and then they was saying that my sister use to study here for a few months.
And then was like asking me if i like this place ? What if they plan to let me study here a few months too?): Then how am i gonna see darryn?
Anyway,two weeks decide for now ...


你始终没有爱过,你在敷衍我.
一次一次忽略我的感受,我真的感到力不从心,无力继续.
这感情不值得我犹豫,不值得我考虑,不值得我爱过你.
这种回忆不值得我提起,不值得想起,不值得哭泣.
这段感情早就应该放弃,早就不该让我浪费时间找奇迹.
这样的你不值得我恨你,不值得我为你而坏了心情.
我决定不为你而毁了心,放弃爱你. (: J .


emotional moment,
all because of you.
after two years,its still meant to be.

No comments: