Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry X'mas Everybody! :D!
Alrights,though darryn:),xinhui & kc bro isn't here to celebrate it with me,
but i've gotta admit this is the best christmas that happen to me(:
Its been so long since i receive presents on Christmas day!
& the traditional thing to do here is that we wake up early and put the presents all on the hall table.
Like if these presents are mine,put it here,and the presents for another person are left on another side :D.
Then when we are ready,we have to open the presents right in front of everybody:D
Unlike singapore,we have to bring back the presents first,or else if we open it in front of everybody,its no respect-.-

Because its my first year celebrating here,i didn't got any presents for them.=x
Instead,i'm the one receiving:DWheeeees.

Let me tell you what made me so happy(:
Okays,i was the one who woke up the latest,hehes,because i find no reason to wake up early=x.
Then my family started saying,"go,go open all the presents!".
So i went to brush my teeth and change my shirt to darryn's shirt=x.hehes.

Then i went to sit on the sofa to look at my presents.lalalalas.
Look look,important part coming:D

At first,i was only concentrating on the wrap-up presents that were on the sofa.
Then i realise something was like in front of me,blocking me.
When i took a look at it,it was a Guitar...

I never thought it was for ME!
Till i look at the envelope that was paste in front,that wrote,Vionna.
And wheees!Its for me for me!:D
It came with everything,a box wrap up and inside was all the ehs,whats that call,i forgot.Whatever lahs!Just that,everything comes with the guitar!
Even books and CDs that had to do with the guitar.lalas,jealoused?!
And then other presents was a bag,that i can put my laptop in it:D,
and another one,a perfume & a body lotion that has a very nice smell.
Its like,you don't have to put perfume anymore if you just put that body lotion:D

Wheeeees~~how nice is this.
Though i don't know whether the guitar is branded or not,but who cares,

its beautiful,its shiny,its nice,its WONDERFUL. :D
Its the thought that counts,this is all it matters(: whees,its enough.

Alright,stop the presents thing.Anyway,its christmas today,and neither i'm going anywhere):
So sad,but the thought of the present just satisfy me.lalas.

And one more week,one more week i'm going back!
Quick quick,i miss darryn,i miss daddy,i miss xinhui,i miss kc! :D

So yea,i had my lunch,i'm gonna watch a show on com now while waiting for darryn to get online.Hehhheh.
OK!Bye readers(:

P.S : I don't mind to receive more presents =x .

No comments: