Friday, December 21, 2007





before i went hongkong(: had work with jabez & people(;






my pretty girl(:



before i cut my hair):i had a few pics of them first.






So yes,i did my trip to hongkong on the 14th,and i came home,the bloody com of mine can't be on.I had no phone,because my phone was with xinhui(:.so only now on the 21st,i got back my phone,and manage to on my com(:Blogging now at the time on 5:34am while behind me,david,darryn:),edmund,kc & xinhui,playing mahjong.Getting kinda of tired already,but i still have a flight to sydney at 9.30.Gotta leave house at 7.30am):I just can't bare to leave singapore again.& this time,i will be back only on the 1st of Jan 2008.-.-
Anyway,talking about hongkong,it wasn't as nice as taiwan.bored.The pictures there taken was over 400 of them,so wondering how am i gonna post them up.hahas!Went to disneyland,wasn't as fun as i thought.Only that i saw many cute characters:DNothing to shop,just that i got many shoes thats all=x.hehes.didn't get much presents back either.The things were so orh-piang,or i should say,all the same.Nearly every shop i walk into,had the same things.Just that some prices are different.Nothing much to talk about,i shall let the pictures i update the next time do the talking(:
Alrights,nothing to blog anyway.Shall go entertain them awhile more & i shall go prepare for my early flight(:And as for the renovation of my room,i think i should get to see it when i come back from sydney:Dwhees,so excited.(:Tag me,and i'll reply asap when i get a chance to use the com.Loves.
There are just some things,i can't be bothered to say anymore.
People do get tired of empty promises and disappointments,
then i'll let it be this time.
I gonna miss you,i hope you would miss me too.
But don't work too hard,you need your rest time too.(:
Enjoy this last two weeks of your holidays here,take care,bestfriend!
To you who called me a friend,
now,not only i get sick of you.
Everyone you called bestfriend is getting sick of you too.
You might not realise,but i know what i heard(:
For you,too many times of nagging & telling you dosen't works,so now,forget it.
Since you don't even know how to learn over your mistakes,
& don't even know how to repay people for what they did good to you,
i don't think there's anymore i could do for you.
The people you always tell me about,are actually now turning their back on you.
& again like what i say,i don't have to specific the person i'm talking about(:,
its just that if you're guilty reading this,then you are the person.
Don't have to act like you're not guilty or its not you when actually,
you're feeling the right thing deep down inside(:
emotional moment,
among all people i've mentioned,
last but not least,i hope you know,that you're the one i gonna miss the most.
like same,take good care of yourself,i don't wanna come back here,
and hear you coughing like the way you are now.

No comments: