Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The sad thing is,i'm not using my laptop anymore,its full of virus.):
No picutres for you people.
I'm sorry that i didn't blog for such a long time(:

2007's ending soon and i've only realise now,
that i'm left with 10 days here.

For the nex 3 weeks,i guess i'll be blogging no more.
I won't be in Singapore.Leaving for Hongkong & Australlia.
Though i'm looking forward to it,but it dosen't cheers me up.
I still get disappointment from people around me again,&,again.
Maybe i'm really not important,but i hope this time i leave,
it would be really a nice break.

I lost my K810i.Bloody fuck.& this time,my dad didn't even bother to talk to me.
Then my mum got me a k630i.
So no more doting on me from my dad,instead,
he got darryn:) a Ice Silver Psp.& when my dad bought the Psp @ Simlim,
he got con by the people there,around teenagers age.-.-
How i wish i was there,so i could bloody knock their head off.
Fake wire which can be bought at a few dollars,he cost my father $20 to $3o.

__fuck off asshole.If i have the time,i wanna bring back the psp & everything
thats inside and throw it on your bloody fuck face.

Refund me back the bloody money,asshole.
Anw,there's nothing much to blog about.
My life's been such a nightmare.__
Well,gonna re-renovate my room(:with brown & white colours as main.

I've been looking at you as a stranger.
Not anymore the one i'm familiar with,the one i talked to about everything,
while you do the same.
You no longer do the things we plan and say,

no longer the one i knew.
Maybe i'm doing too much on you,but if you know,
i've been taking too much too.
Since the day he came,you're no longer the one you are,
to us,you could say speaking out about everything we ain't happy about is good.
But to him,i'll never see you do that.
Whatever advice and things we've told you is enough.
& always listening to my grumbling and nagging,they're tired too.

I'm tired too,i've been doing too much talking.
Elders were right,time could heal every wound,
but time could also make things change from bad to worse.From good to bad.
When we hadn't see each other for 8 days,and when i see you again,
though i was happy,but then what i feel isn't the same anymore.
You became a stranger to me,someone i was unfamiliar with,

though the things we do are the same as usual,but i don't see you anymore.
Ytd[monday],was the day i was looking forward to,
but everything turn out to be a disappointment,maybe more than that.
Well,nvm about that i guess?Cause if you realise,i'm leaving in 10 days time.
This time,it would be more than 8 days we wouldn't get to see each other.
I don't know how it would be,when i'm back.


To another "friend",
Its time for you to go think about what you should do about your life.
& more to do on your attitude & character.
& if you uncomfortable reading this,then yes,i'm talking about you.


Emotional moment.
you've changed me,i guess.

No comments: