Monday, March 13, 2006

restart moi wish list . whakakas . 13o3o6 ;



wish list again .. this time type all down .. people must zu yi ok . hahas . kiddin na .. :

* slim digital camara . whakakas .

* a perlini ring . hehes . got words carve on it de .. hehes . [ wil anione by it fer me .. ? kekes . must buy two horrs . den the person who buy me de got one n i got one . no need stead ma . fren also can buy . whakakas . ] .

* see yuyang n adriano . [ jus once wil bright up moi dae ] hahahahas .

* 4 daes 3 nites de chalet . hahas .

* a new computer .

* a big big winnie the pooh .

* a cute cute piglet n tiger n eee orh can le .

* more eye liner .. more lipgloss . more face shop de eye shadow .. more blusher . hehes .

* i wan new contact lens [ if ani hao xin ren wan buy give me horrs . cos this is moi wish list ma . surprise me . hahas . i noe i veri bhb la . but moi degree can buy 35o - 5oo de . hahas . ] .

* meet xin more often . hahahahahahas . i noe its retard la .

* go in institute of mental hospital as soon as possible . [ although i noe im alreadi one inside . hahahahas . ] .

* more sticker books n sticker .. hehes .

* a bunch of blue roses .

* more nail polish .

* no more schooling .

* kelly's cd album . whakakas .

* more $$$ . kekes .

* people teng me .. most teng me .

* more clothes worrs .

* more bikini . hahas . now onli got one .. how to lend tat LIM xin hui ?! must find n find n find . hahahas .

* more freedom [ can the government dun care so much . our probs lei . also not theirs . kb so much . ]

* wanna tat slut to die . i wil go to her funeral with a smile n loads of laughter .. hahahahas .

* moi first POSB card .

* more surprises .. [ I WAN SURPRISES ] .. hehes . i love love love surprises worrs . kakas .

* more bags n shoes .. hehes .

* one ke ai ke ai de dog [ real de horrs . wonder rabbit they all sae this year wana buy give me .. thinkin real de bo ? hmmms . ] .

* a new mp3 . hmmms . can save alot alot songs de . whalalas .

* eat the steamboat i use to eat again . whakakas .

* a 512mb card .. [ handphone de ] .

* more people pei me zi lian .

* more colour hair band .

* mickey n minne .. [ a collection of them ]

* 3 sunglass .

* go do hair nice nice .

* go learn facial or hairstylin .

* go learn singiin .. then be one famous de singer . hehes . [ although i noe it wun happen ] .

* i wan drink more chivas n moi absolute vodka . whakakas .

* wan moi people around me .. espeacialli moi boi n papa to understand me more .

* more accesories !! .

* wan moi room to be nice nice .

* think nothin le bahs . hmmms .. hahas .

END .. more surprises .. more money .. more cutie pies .. lalas ..-----

hehes . this few daes so siians siians worrs . so busy . hmmms . nothin to do .. although alot la . hahas . hmmms . two daes never meet baobeix le . mish him loads loads worrs . whakakas . when can meet ner .? tmr about 4 somethin at town ? whakakas . ai si ta le . hmmms . ba0beix . thanks fer lovin ur baobeix me so much worrs . thanks fer everithin kaes . muacks . whakakas .

DaRLiin ` BEBE ; babybytche - vionn ]]- _ i never thot of how long our love would last .. i jus wanna those memories to be sweet if it ends .. i promise to love ue with all moi heart .. i hope ue fergive me fer not able to be with ue everidae n everi single min . i jus hope ue would understand . give me more time to addapt the daes with ue around .. give me time to plan moi daes n time properli . im sure we will be able to meet nearli everidae or nearli everi three daes once worrs . whakakas . miish ue . VION ("v") KELSON - 28o2o6 _

i love everibodi . i hope everibodi loves me too . if ani of ue hate me . i beg heaven n hell .. leave me alone no matter how ue hate me . i dun wan so mani probs . shoo shooo shooo .. sorri if i give attitude this few daes moi close ones around me . im sorri . i jus dun have da mood sometimes , suddenli ..

MEVERICK CHIA . I TELL UE HERE HORRS . GOT READ OR NEEVER READ I DUN CARE LIAO . NOT I BIAN HORS . I BIAN ALSO BIAN IN OTHER WAE TAT WUN BOTHER UE HORRS . OTHER HUAN DIO MOI OTHER FRENS HORRS . SAE I WU LI QU NAO N XIAO QI THIS FEW DAES . NOT ONLI UE GOT PROBS N FAN NAO HORRS . MOI PROBS N FAN NAO MORE THAN UE LORRS . I ALSO NEVER ACT SO SAK KI IN SCHOOL .. UE OWNSELF GO THINK HAO HAO IS I BIAN OR UE BIAN HORRS . WA LAO . WADEVER UE THINK . I DUN GIVE A FUCKIM DAMN . MOI ATTITUDE N CHARACTER BO HUAN DIO UE .. SIAM .. BLEAHS . !! .

No comments: