Wednesday, March 29, 2006

message : thank ue fer lovin me ..

did it reali hurt ue deep ? do ue reali love me deep down in ur heart ? ue may sae yes .. but i would alwaes repeat da same thing . what i saw tat dae wasn't acceptable .. were moi eyes playin tricks on me or was i thinkin too much ? blame ue fer da break ? why everithin ue think ner ? ue reali think i dun love ue ma ? ue said i message ue n reply ue without even thinkin ? are ue so sure ? were da words reali tat hurtin ? den how about those messages ue sent ? we sent messages tu each other n we think it wun hurt at all .. but how did we noe what were the two of us thinkin about ? saw ur profile . saw da message ue wrote . saw da testi she gave ue . guess what moi reaction was ? i wasn't surprise at all .. maybe reali did not contact her but im reali lost .. we arent livin happili after da break so why sae ? so why end this relationship in jus two words ? nope . ue are not stupid .. ue are not foolish .. maybe we should have given each other more time befer da patch .. maybe ue can blame me fer being stil so young .. maybe ue can even blame me fer not understandin .. but i reali cant acccept da fact tat ue are mine fer tat moment .. maybe becos i was use tu seeing ue being with her .. but not me .. i miss ue hugs n kisses too .. ur last presents fer me was da message ue reply todae .. saein ue mish me too .. in da message ue wrote . ue said how would i wan ue to love me .. moi reply was .. maybe i needed ue too teng me more .. maybe i wanted ue tu reali show out how much ue wanted tu meet me .. maybe i wanted ue tu show me things ue alwaes kept tu urself .. maybe i lost part of moi trust in ue becos of da word i saw tat dae .. i told moiself .. wo hai pa .. zhen de hen hai pa shi qu ni .. dan ...





to be continue .

No comments: