Sunday, July 05, 2009

I'm feverish,i have flu,cough,soar throat and aching everywhere.
H1N1? Scary.
I don't know,i haven't been to the doc and i'm super weak.

Dad just took my temperature and i'm 39.4degrees.
Cool yo,we'll see how tmr.
Being quarantine should be fun.
Alone,chalet,
i can use the time to figure my problems out!
MY GOD.
This is so cool. Lol.

Anw, bloody tears flowing aagain,fuck u tears,fuck you.
Go away.
Not at this sicky moment.
I feel lonely though.lol.

Tues is A's birthday,
i'm prepared to drink till i die.
Let me man.
I don't care,i'll pass this Pig flu to everyone.
Joking. LOL.

Well,tired though.
and today i know,
Love is unfair and humans are selfish.
We all think only about ourselves.

Okay,Goodnight,i need you to be here,
but whatever,goodnight.


pss pss,edited.
I want to delete a post,
but it can't be deleted.
Blogger is making the fun hell out of me. Thanks!

Okay,too long post. Now i feel like dying alr.
Soon.

No comments: