Sunday, July 05, 2009

I slept at 4.30am on friday night.
Woke up at 9am and went for work.
Ended work at 8pm,and went for Sze Kee's birthday.
Happy 21st Birthday Sweety! I hope you enjoyed.
Party ended at 11+pm.
Went to some Yishun shopping centre to watch Transformers.
The guys think its confusing and boring,
instead, the girls enjoyed it.
I like it.

Movied ended around 2.30am.
K fetched us back to Sean's area.
Alouis,Ahjie,Fred,Sean and me,
we had a super late supper.
No appetite but i just force it down.
Now i'm home,5.21am.
I'm super tired..
Goodnight.


I'm too far,too far from where you are.
If you're still trying to make a choice,
i'll make myself leave,like what i've been doing.
If you need me as much as i really want you....
we will...
you will...

I cried at work today.
For the things i've been hearing,
for the pain i couldn't take it any longer.
Does your heart aches knowing i've been hurting?

Is she already,someone to you?
Who is she?
Why her?
Why not some other stranger?

i don't want to know anything.
i know,this is too much,for me.
How can i prove the people who wants me to give up,wrong?

No comments: