Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This pictures are all taken at australlia,there's more but then i'm not gonna upload it :D Don't let you see.

Cousins (:






My relative's house(:



This was when i just got off the airplane,in my cousin's car,so we open the window,and the wind was like blowing and blowing.
Still blowing & blowing...
ok la,i accidently deleted the end of the picture,of what the wind did to me in the end.lols.upload it up later.Hahahahahas!


For the HongKong pictures,wait,wait patiently.Too much for me to upload.Slowly ok.But for the ones at australlia,no more.This is all,there's nothing much for you to see. :D

ok ): in mind,i really don't know what to update . Why not some of you just tell me what should i update about?Because i don't update frequently already,so you won't get to catch up with my everyday life :D.then i'm quite happy with life,sometimes only.So,what should i update about ): ? Anw,i'm having a really bad mood now,due to my menses.Fuck up_|_.So i just feel like killing everyone.Feel so uncomfortable la,don't know why.lols.I need to scream,shout,yell. ): I just don't feel good,boohoos.i'm sweating hot,coughing here and there.What the hell ): i want a big hug ):

I'll update later if there's something for me to update,or something to say (: I gonna watch tv,and then go have a nice bath :D And ya,school's still as boring as ever,and ever.

No comments: