Monday, January 28, 2008

SCHOOL&CLASSMATES,GET THE PICTURES FROM ME ON MSN INSTEAD OF STEALING THEM FROM MY BLOG,BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPLOAD ALL THE PICTURES.SO ALL LOVES,DON'T MAKE ME OR YOURSELVES CONFUSE WHEN AFTER YOU STEAL THE PICTURES AND STILL HAVE TO ASK ME TO SEARCH FOR THE PICTURES THAT ARE NOT UPLOADED(:


and,I'M REPLYING TAGS ON THIS POST,EVEN THE VERY OLD ONES.FOR MY LATEST POST,SCROLL DOWN DARLINGS:D!


SY:
yes,i'm back sweetie:D!Although its always pushed back for our gathering but we still remember each other don't we?!:D they're always busy,no choice!

Ah jun:
Update le lahs!hahahas!why so many people always change link.Aiya,link you all when i'm really free.Hahahahas!

BaoBao:
i miss you too lahs silly.Our meet up is up to you to decide,but rmb,tell me in advance honey! :D

Jing:
update le update le,aiyo.Slowly wait ma,must have patience.lols.

Hongling:
I'm back(: Gotta meet you girls up soon,can't wait to see all of you:D

Sarah:Hahahas,yea,its a very meaningful song la.Was watch Hua Mulan at australlia then remember there's this song. :D

Josh:Don't worry josh josh,i've cut my fingernails,they're not scary anymore.lols!

GuiGui:Soon lahs!Play mahjong at my house must choose a friday or sat then can,so that we can ton the whole night:D hehheh.Stop asking me to go for kbox suddenly,MUST tell me in advance!aiyoyo.

Random:Can't you wait for me to update?That was when i was in australlia,since you say that my bleached ORANGE hair makes me look like a whore,alright,then i'll listen to you my dear.To make you feel better,then no more orange hair for me.So no use for you to say such silly things on my tag.Didn't your mum taught you manners honey?

Xin girlfriend & BaoBao:alamak,why you both so fierce.RELAX.lols.be careful ah,you both say till like that,later Random search for the both of you de blog and SPAM you.lols!!!!

=):First,darling,thanks for you compliment.And what do you mean that if i'm better?Tell me,so i might change for you to see?I don't stare at people silly,maybe its just that my eyes makes you think that i'm staring at anyone you're referring to.And my current hair's already dark brown(: Thanks again.

Shuana:Omg baby,i miss you tons and much too!I've mistaken your name for Shuwen's lahs!I'm getting blind soon!I went to wrote her a testi that i'm surprised she tagged my blog.Goshed,threw my face on floor myself.Hahahahas!Sure will contact you,just don't find me a nuisance can liao lahs! Haas :D

Hannah:Yes!Of cas i know who you are silly!How you found my blog?!Hahahahas!Sure call you out sometime soon.But i don't always go drinking.But soon,i'll start drinking often! Sure to call you out unless you contact me often! :D loves.


Sleeping soon,its coming to 4am.Tired bodoh.Still very bored.Night guys.(: Tag often.

No comments: