Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year Dear Friends :D !
Ok,though currently Singapore's time is only 10:37pm,
but Sydney has already past 12,and that means...
Its already 2008 here!Awww,what a fast year 2007 has been.
And hell god,i swear i wouldn't try to leave Singapore on Christmas & New year anymore.

So well,a little bit of "hui gu" of what i've pass through during 2007.
Seriously,i've forgotten most of what had happened this year,
and also some i did it on purpose to forget it.
Some memories are too not worth to remember(:
Anw,i wonder how 2008 would be like huh.Haha!
But for now,i just want to see darryn,my dad,kc and xinhui badly.
& i do really hope this year would be a good one for the 5 of us.
No quarrels[durhs,kinda of impossible=x],no tears,no pain,no stress:D

And,i want money to roll in easily this year,last year has been quite a bad one.
Lalalas.

Well well,for 2007,i've lost 2 friends.And they could be listed it my quite good friends list.
One who betrayed my trust,and one who thinks i've betrayed her trust.
Though i'm still a friend with the one who betrayed my trust,
but i guess i really don't know what to do with her.
She's just making things terrible.
While for the other one,now,we seems like we don't know each other anymore.
I've known her for around 3 years?And just because of MONEY,we broke up as friends.

Till today,i'm still wondering whose the wrong one.
As i thought the both of us would talk out after the incident,

but it seems like we didn't,and now we're gone in each other lifes.
Usually,i would smile at people,any person thats connected to my friends.
But sometimes,when i don't smile,its means that i don't think that person is worth for me to smile at.

But as i think back,i've smiled at most of the people i've seen.Is this wrong?
Too friendly or abnormal?
Well,let it be then.Let things just happen on its own. (:

And for relationships,i guess i'm still as silly as ever.
I got to be with 2 guys i once admire myself.
And now i really think that they're jerks,simply bastards.
One who hongs and hongs and never stops,

the other one has a real bad attitude,but now,i guess his mind is getting back on track.
And one more guy,the person i've gone through so much for him,
he made me felt pain once,twice,thrice,
and i've let him felt pain for once,twice,thrice too.
This guy has given me physically and mentally hurt,though the physically one wasn't done by him.
And for bloody goodness sake,don't think too overboard,isn't that kind of things.
-.-
And for mentally,its still kinda on my mind.
Look,i've cried and cried,beg and beg.But there weren't any replies from him.
For days,weeks,but there wasn't any news.
Till the day, he himself fell out of love,i got a call from him.
Though i was really happy for that moment.but as i think back now,how foolish could i be.Why did i still want him back?
When the smallest and simplest things i've done for him,he didn't appreciate it at all.
But i've known him for a year plus already,and now,yes i admit,we're still friends.
Best of friends,i guess.

If time would turn back,probably the time when he said HE DON'T LOVE ME NO MORE,i would make that decision,of FORGET IT.ITS DONE BETWEEN US.
Anw anw,whats done can't be undo. Thanks for those times,pretty one. (:


Ok,enough of that,i can't think of anymore to talk about.My mind's abit dead already.
Because i don't decide to sleep until i'm on the plane.
My flight is at 8:50am,Sydney's time.
And the current time is 2:31am.If i sleep now,its useless.

I've gotta get prepared by 5:30am,yawns.
& i'll be reaching at singapore around 2 in the noon?! :D
Finally i'm going home.But the thought of taking the plane and carrying the luggages just bores me.

I have a big big,heavy guitar to carry.And a heavy bag to carry on hand too.
Going through all the customs and guards.Durhs.
Bloody plane's gonna take a few hundred mins to reach back to Singapore ):
I wanna go home fast,and share so much stories with them,
and hear their stories for me too:D
Quick time,quickly past please:D

I miss everyone,especially the way my phone always rings,although its irritating at times =x.

Alrights,enough of blogging.No one would want to continue reading such long and no picures post of mine.I'm off to play games with patricia[ my long long time friend,close friend(: ],and listen to music and i shall start preparing at 4am :D BYE GUYS,miss me.

emotional moment,
its been such difficult 12 days without you around.
Difficult and uncomfortable sleeps,without your hug.

Finally i gonna be back in your arms.I miss you so much.
Though missing you and loving you has been repeating lots of times,

but everytime i say,i do mean it.
I was unsure about it in the beginning when you were just here,

but i'm sure i mean the words i say to you now (: finally,after so long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.