Tuesday, April 24, 2007










SAT : Well , same thing , everyone thought we were really going down to sentosa but in the end , we didn't . Grrr . Met up at woodlands MRT and then we headed off to RP [ Republic Poly ] . indeed a nice place , very big and simple . Hurhur . Started our filming at the canteen and then it started to rain , so me and jun horng went to take our scene . AHHHH , just started and the rain stopped !! only the wind kept blowing . Haas . Can feel like any of us is going to fly away so soon . LOLS . Then after our scene , we walked back to the canteen , guess wad , we walked inside the water thing . Some kind of big big pond with loads of stones inside , tat made me scream like hell because i took out my heels and walked on it ! Haas , if i rmb next time , i promise to take the stupid thing for u guys to see . Haas . Then changed my clothes for around 2 - 3 times , due to the different scenes !! AHHHH ~ did anyone tell those guys VIONNA CHAN hates changing so many clothes ! Haas , because im lazy ohhh . oppps . Then after everything , went back to causeway point to pei qiwen , yong ming and chee how to have their dinner . Rebecca went back first because she had something on . Hurhur . Then while they are eating , chiwen pei me go my new born niece de presents . lalas . Had to be so choosy lurhs , cas first time buy and i've not much cash with me ! Ewww . Ke lians rights ? who want yang me ? hehheh , im on sale ~~ LOLS . OH YA , i rmb on our way walking to causeway tat time , i was holding on to their guitar while jun horng [ " my boyfriend " ] LOLS , helped me carry my heavy bag . Haas . then i kay kiang put my hands on some kind of those kiap kiap thing . tsk , guess wad ? I KIAP DAO MY HAND . so pain la , then i was screaming like a idiot there , who don't even dare to move . LOLS . then they thot i ki siao again , nobody came to help , stand there at look , they didn't even know la ! Haas . Then qiwen give those look then walked here , LOLS , then they all started walking to my side then look at my hand . Luckily nobody push me to walk , if not i sure scream and yell and curse . LOLS . they were trying to get tat damn thing off my hand while i at there tolerate and tolerate . Haas . finally the thing got off and my poor finger was hurt . tsk . well , nvm .. and worst , we took the short cut and have to walked on the muddy mud . AHHHH ~~ my legs was full of those muddy grass la ! tsk . then held onto jun horng for help ! LOLS . We even took pics of chi wen and yong ming walking , throwing us behind . Then while trying to hai them , me and jun horng also tio . tsk tsk ~ ok , back to buying presents , after tat we went back to KFC to watch them eat , then went to find SUBWAY for chiwen for her dinner before meeting boon chew . Haas . But too bad , don have , so we took some pics , then i went off to my baby niece de munyue . xD .
OMG la , the moment i step out of the life , they were like , EH EH , THE SINGER AH , come liao come liao . damns . so hurting . LOLS . then they were like so happy to see me la . alot alot of people then everybody were like passing here and there , come le come le . LOLS . do i look like a ghost or something ?! tsk tsk .then had my dinner and then went to play with my baby niece . Around 9 , i went down to look for stanley and his fren . Tsk , chao bu shuang . At there keep bullying me ~ then around 1o , i went off . Haas . thats the end of my sat . =) . i always love my sat with those peeps around . I LOVE CHIWEN , QIWEN , REBECCA , SHIQI , CHEE HOW , JUN HORNG , ZHIYANG , YONGMING ! xD .

SUN : goshed , thats todae isn't it ? tians . I always love my sats but not my sundays . AHHH , its always so boring . its been like 3 weeks or a month or sundays that i've been staying at home to rot !! do you know how bored it is !! and when i thot i was going to meet beloved , i was so happy la , in the end he say something crop up . Then when i thot i was going to meet jovel , her fone end up with no money , cant reply , also never meet ! AHHHH ~~ pls , someone , call me out on sunday . LOLS . anw , i manage to pass every sundae like tat , and now i am sitting here to write my blog . ! hurhur . =) .

Each time you appear , i know something's gonna happen . Its always like this , i'm use to it . Then after a long long time , everything wil be ok again . I can't take it last time , but i know now , im use to it . For the first time u called me during the last few days , i didn't suspect anything , only after the third call from you . Then i didn't know if i should act as i know , or not . I decided to just say whatever u ask or i want . I just don't understand , why must , urhs , nothing . don't wanna cause any trouble . Whatever it is , the last thing im gonna say is , whatever happens between the both of you , pls don't pull me into ur games . and don't make your problems mine . I've tried to help , I've stop contacting , but always at the very end , everything turns out to be my fault again . I don't copy words , no worries and no offence , it just pops out of my mind long ago , and i've also stop using it long ago . Pls pls pls pls pls , let me go .

Suddenly hurhs , miss alot of people oh ! Like shaowei those bunch ~ ahben those bunch ~ laobudian and his friends ~ DANBAI ~ alot more lurhs . I miss my night life more then whatever things ! AHhhh ~~ Well , anw , im here to promote to you one of my FREN , she is so so so wanting to be famous ! She loves to copy whatever i have , She's always jealous of whatever i have . She's a clever girl , she knows what she should do to pull me down . Yes girl , even though i see that you went to meet him up , but no worries , no matter how crazy i gonna get , i won't prove it to you to make you happy . =) . I'm not going to list out who she is , BUT , if she's looking at this , pls sweetie babe , change for the better , you should learnt to treasure whatever u have now instead of trying to think of ideas to pull me down . You're already very very lucky now , so pls , don irritate me more before i really start hating you . You're always jealous of wadever people i meet and whatever pics i put in my blog , then you wil use ur schemings shou duan to find them and take pics to put . Goshed , you already made me quarrel with him so many times , aren't u tired ? LOLS . silly girl , time for you to wake up , don't be so childish , its useless . =) . They can't see what a person you are , but i can , and tats a very bad news rights ? =) . Wake up bahs . Hurhur .

Hao le , going le , hurhur . BYE GUYS !! =) .
*THANKYOU XIN (: *


No comments: