Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BLOG UPDATED BY XIN :)




































Vionna's in very very good mood today . She dosen't even know why herself . Haas . Its like i slept at around 6 plus in the morning today , i thought my dad was going to wake me up around 7 , like as usual . But he only woke me up around 1o plus and i was like jumping up from my bed then he said , " aiya , late le la , go back sleep " . lols . cute rights ? hehheh , then i was like thinking , wheee , so heng ahs , so late sleep stil no need go sch . lalas . then Jas sister [ MRS.CHOO ] woke me up around 2.o8pm . then i jump out of my bed again , thinking , xue te , late le late le , suppose to meet Joyce darling ! awwww , been decades since i last see her . then rush rush rush , but usually if i rush , i will be in a very bad mood , but dunno why today rush , i'm stil in a very good mood . Hahas . After that dad went to fetch Jas sister first then fetch me then we went down . Goshed , suppose to meet her at 3 but was late for 2o mins . hehes . so i have to be her maid for the day . Well , i'm a good maid ok , don't believe ask her . hurhur . We went kobayashi to have our breakfast / lunch , and then have our girls talk , then went to kbox . Everyone was craving for ciggs after our nice breakfast/lunch . Grrrrr . Had such a fun day la ! Then after that finish singing , it was around 8.15 already , vionna me was craving for FAMOUS AMOUS cookies , grrrr , so went to buy 1oogm . hehes . i know i'm a pig , but its really nice ok ! lalas . Went to sit in front of burger king there to take our pics . Whee , fun . We made loads of faces and laughed alot . =) . i'm glad Joyce smiled and laughed ! We had alot of talk last night on the phone already , and we just can't stop talking even after we meet up . hehes . Whatever it is , I LOVE HER lurhs . no doubts . X)) .

Jas sister was suppose to come my house but after fetching Joyce darling home , her brother called her to go back her coffeeshop there to eat with their family . sobs sobs . i feel so pathetic . So dad fetch her home , then brought me to buy my dinner , yum yum . Walked pass Blk 12 and realise its been so long since i last go down stairs to slack with them . I miss xiaozhi , marcus , didi , etc ... BOOS ! I miss those days . =) . Midnight slack and drink at block 12 , tell ghost stories , jokes , IQ quests , morning go someone house to play majong or go for breakfast . Slack around again then go kbox or go out , arbo go home . Boos , even if the night was long and slow , but its stil fun slacking with them . BOOS . Called xiaozhi right away and he said he was not downstairs , called renjie , he say he at safra . Grrr , am i that suey ? Was nagging to xiaozhi saying that its been so long we never met up , and he kept blaming me ! RAHHS ! Guess only Ah Huat and the other guys were there . Well ! Came back home and prepare , then again , use com . Didn't know why suddenly so busy , i just reached home and my msn kept blinking . over 12 chat logs were calling for me . Busy chatting , i don't even have time to watch my tv ! BOOHOOS ! so i just finish chatting to that BLACK BITCH [ ng xin hui ] , lols . She's getting online now , and going to help me blog again , hurhur , thanks lurhs girl ! muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks ! LALAS ! =) . Anw , its a nice day todae =) .

[ Why am i lying to you , to myself that i love you , when it isn't even you . I've been forcing myself to pass this few days of mine , why do we have to suffer together ? Why must i give you the chance just because you've waited for me for more than half a year ? Why must i lie to myself ? Why am i lying to you and your friends ? Why am i turning like that ? I thought , I assume i would tend to fall for you as time passes , but i just couldn't . I know i've not been replying to your messages and calls for this past two days , but i just can't bare to lie to myself anymore . I didn't have the courage to say anything to you , I just lied to you just the way he lied to me . i know whatever i do is hurting you now , but i really have nothing to do more other than being like this . I lied to you , i said i just hadn't the time to accompany you , i lied saying i'm only busy . Why do i have to ? I'm afraid to hurt you , i'm really afraid to do so . I know i still miss him , i know i stil love him , but i know all i could do was to continue lying to you and myself . After the news i've heard today about wad had happen between him and her , i was so glad , i didn't knew why . But something came to my mind , so what they're seperated , its impossible between us anyway . GIve me time , to have the courage to tell you what i've always wanted , pls wait for me . ]

* I remember asking Zhiyang on sat , i said " ehs , is adriano cominq to sing for this concert ? " He looked at me , he smiled , he replied , " no , but he's cominq to see this concert . No worries , don't think so much , =) . " At that moment , i didn't jump for joy , i think and think , wad would you do if you see me on the video ? What if you see me in the concert , what would you do ? would you walk off like the way you walk off that day ? I thought she said she loved you more than me , i thought she said she's going to treasure you more than me , i thought she was like so wei da when she said all these things ? what's happening now ? Why did she leave you ? Not suitable ? Do you realise the feeling now ? Do you ? When someone you loved tells you only after a month u've been together that she/he don't find that you guys are suitable to be together ? Or like she thinks you're too old or something ? Do you know the feeling now ? Do you realise how i felt at that moment , that sat ? Waiting for you was all i could do , but wad happen ? nothing .. nothing .. I called you , i cried , i shouted , wad did you do ? Kept fcuking quiet on the fone and listen to me cry and then when i just put down the phone , did you even bother to call back ? Don't you feel guilty ? Don't you even feel hurt at all ? I don't think u feel any right ? Because you're someone so heartless , someone without feelings . You don't know the feeling of being hurt and alone . My friends feel sad for you , do you know why , becas you're such a loser , others are trying to find a long lasting relationship , but how about you ? Still tryiing to be a play boy playing with girls feeling ? So is the feeling of being dumped like this good ? Don't you look down on yourself ? Think back of everything you've done , pls wake up . I know , i've know long ago that u've block me from your msn , wad's the use ? am i that irritating ? did i irritate you ? Or what ? you feel guilty and don't wish to look at my nick ? Or after my friends called to scold your BELOVED GF and made you so angry that you block me from ur msn ? Silly boy , silly one , Whose fault was it at first ? If she hadn't say those things in her testi for you , none of this would happen ! I pity her , i pity you . If she had truely love you , she wouldn't have leave you now . Sometimes , i don't know why i am as silly as you , i don't know why am i still here waiting PATIENTLY for you when someone better is out there waiting PATIENTLY for me . i wonder why ... *

SPECIALLY TO MY JOYCE : This is all i have to tell you , don't be silly to buy for him so much things already alrights . Its obvious he dosen't even appreciate whatever his having now , so what's the use of treating him so good ? I can't imagine you told be the trip that you're going to taiwan with him , and you're going to pay for him ! A ticket cost over $85o , how about both ? I've been to taiwan , the ticket has already cost a bomb , and i even spent over $5ooo there . Worst you're going with him now , how much are you going to spent then ? The cost you've spent on him in this past 1o months you've been together is really a bomb ! Its time to wake up and leave him ! i'm not trying to break you guys up , i just can't bare to see him treat you like this . Can't you see he's just a bastard out of nothing ? I just don't want you to get hurt or cry the way you cried ytd . I believe if rain knows anything about this , i think she would probably go crazy right ? DARLING , I DON"T WANNA SEE YOU LIKE THIS ! NOOOO ~~ Grrrrr . I'm glad i've made your day today alrights ! I'm happy enough to see you smiles . No worries la , anything just give me a call or a message , i'll promise i'll return to you asap alrights ! Think properly ok ! =) . WAIT , aiya , i forget to give you my hug today . nvm nvm , next time next time , i ehs , pay you back double of my hugs . HURHUR ! =) . I LOVE YOU OKAYS !! I LOVE YOU ! .

TO MY DEARY JAS SISTER : JIE , make the decision yourself . Think for all you can . I can tell you de , i already say finish ytd on the phone le . I hope you rmb . Don't regret only after giving up . Treat him all the best you want , its not becas he's a fun guy means everytime can play de ! Both of you also have fault , cannor say only him . Whatever he said to you , i believe its true . You can't easily change a guy's mind on this kind of things . Like he said , if he had really want to , you run also cannot run . So i beg you to think over carefully alrights . i don't want you to get hurt too . I just don't want anyone close to me get hurt , understand ? Like wad i say , there's always many disadvantages and advantages in a relationship , it only sees how you go and fidle with it . Alright alright ! you also lurhs , no more tears ok !! =) . SMUACKS LA ! HURHUR . you never know how much i actually love you girls . =) .

To friends who had always been there for me , been there for me since the day i fall , thank you for everything . Thank you for accompanying me , tolerating me and everything , thank you lovely people . =) . Its because of you guys , i realise whats my dream , i finally realise what i really wanna do for the rest of my life . i know what i should concentrate on now , i know what to do le . My dream of being a sucessful singer / model , i've been trying to work on it . Trust me guys ! im really working hard on it ok !! =) . I told myself , even if none of this fulfil , i'll just want to be a normal happy house wife . xD . You guys won't know how much i love you all la ! Although i know sometimes my attitude really sux like hell but durhs , those who know me always know what to do . =p . Thank you , thank you for always being there for me . =) .

And lastly ! To all those who hate me like fcuk , i wanna thank you guys too lurhs ! You made me realise where i should change in or what i should stop doing . You guys made me grow & learn ! Although sometimes you guys really sux la , hehes , but durhs , after a few mins , i just durhs , don't have the hate feeling for you guys . I wonder why am i like tat la . So Ya , even if you hate me hurhs , pls pls pls don't go around asking " ehs , you know vionna ? eh , you know miss vanilla ? you know hors .. blahs blahs blahs " Durhs . Haas . its kinda of childish to be doing this now lurhs , Its time to realise wad u guys should really do ! i don't need you guys to make my name big . i don't need you guys to spoil my reputation . Even if its really like this , no thank you , i will rather spoil my reputation myself . PLS don't go spread things that isn't true about me becas Blehs , let me find out , xia chang bu kan she xiang . HEHEHE . no offence for whatever im saying now , but ya , jjust put yourself in my shoes . So people , ! Get a life ! xD .

Hao la , wad a really long blog . Boring ma . Then suddenly mind appear alot of things to write . so just write lo . hehes . kks la . this time update also dunno when wil update liaos . Slowly read hurhs ! =) . BOOMS !
WONG JIA XIN SAYS SHE LOVES ME IN HER BLOG . SHE LIED .
SHE MESSAGE JAS SAY SHE LOVES HER MORE . WTH .
LIAR ! I LOVE HER NO MORE MANS ! NO MORE ~~~ lalas .











































No comments: