Wednesday, April 11, 2007

BLOG UPDATED BY JASMINE x)










Was it meant to hurt so much ? Why do i have to act like i'm strong enough to forget you ? Its difficult , to continue to be like this . How would anyone know the feeling of this ? Am i just too tired ? Thinking too much ? Or isit true ? Can u come back like the way u want to go back to her that much ? I've so much to say , I've so much i wanna do . Why did they tell me its so impposible already ? Are they speaking the truth ? Why am i still giving myself hope ? Why am i believing so much in fairy tales stories ? why do i have to make myself wait on when i know nothing's gonna happen ? Why is he still so cold towards me ? Why do i only have to be his friend ? Why does i still have to put on a smile , when it actually hurt so much inside ? Why can't it just be a happy ending ? Why am i so agitated ? Why am i breaking down now ? You're still everything i want , but you've lost the love , for me . She's a lucky girl , why did she leave you ? Why wouldn't you talk to me ? What did i lose in her ? Why isit so difficult to erase to pain you had left for me ? Do you know how it hurts now ? Why wouldn't you give my love just your last chance for me ? Why do my pictures have to smile , when it isn't suppose to ? I promise i would be a good girl if you come back , i'll promise , i will . Is everything gonna be like this , forever .......

I'm sorry , sorry for everything . I know everything's my fault , i'll never do it again ...

No comments: