Friday, March 02, 2007






let's continue what i last said just now . yesterdae was indeed an unwanted day . had so many things on and was kinda of looking forward to yesterdae too . i thought maybe , maybe i could see you ~ just a fone call and you're sick . another friend took over you instead . the whole movie for me was spoiled , totally screwed up . those people in the whole theatre had the tix for free , including mine . as ethel got many many tix for free . even the 3 tix that was for you was also from ethel . peggy was also catching the movie yarhs . sat at the same alphabet of seats but i didn't even realise . the movie was " HAPPILY EVER AFTER " . about cinderalla , only that the ending is totally different from the story in the story book . she just end up with some other guy instead of the prince and her stepmother , everything was different . after the whole movie , we just walked around lido and i went home first . AWWW , i saw my JAMIE and the other girlfriends of mine . goshed , its been decades since i last saw them . and the sight of Jamie just makes me wanna hug her tight tight lurhs . i rmb the last time i saw her was at VIVO with him . And it was that dae we ended , urhs , stop this topic . reached home with a stupid face and then i slept at 4.15am ytd . yarhs , thats about it .

and oh ya , im sorry . i shopped again . * kicks to me * i just couldn't stand the temptation and its like if i don't buy , i might probably go crazy for the day . like yesterdae at lido , i bought a mascara at ANNA SUI for $4o . i can't imagine what am i doing to my money . i have 3 mascaras already . BOOHOOS . and then for todae , i bought another so called dress for $9o . AHHHHHHHHH .. and then bought mask or so called pimple cream for MANNY , that nan ren . tsk tsk . which cost a bomb in my wallet . eww . yes , i meant ewww .. caught lydia SIEW today , and i bash her up becas it was her birthdae . kelians de darling , she ended up with bruises xD . but i only pinch her 6 times , and i will continue next time . hehhehheh . talked on the fone with lbd ytd , and we were deciding who shall put down the fone first , so guess what retareded thing we did . we played siccors paper stone . dots . dots . then we were suppose to like " SICCORS PAPER STONE , [ then blurt our ans out right away . ] . " i lost in the end . so i put down first . maybe meeting lbd this sundae , ARGHS , looking forward to that dae . its been decades since i last meet lbd . =) .

Afraid , afraid that you won't wanna see me again . I'am scared , scared everything thats about you . I don't wanna know anything , but my ears couldn't stop listening and my eyes just couldn't stop looking around . Where ever i go , Whatever i do , i've been looking and searching for you . Hoping to see you around , to see you beside me , maybe though . I stil can't understand , i didn't know what went wrong still . I'm stil controlling my tears , i am . I'am tsil trying to get on with , life . I just wished everything was a dream , it was just a night mare . i hoped i wished i was blind . You're not that special person to me , anymore .

i diddn't mean to view your profile . i didn't mean to click onto it . i couldn't control my tears no more . my heart just wouldn't let go of what you had caused . i didn't want to know . . i didn't mean to .. what place have u in my heart to treat me like this . why do u have to be like this . why would i have to listen to what my heart tells me to do ? why did i . hadn't u left ? when u left , i've lost a big part of me , is this so hard to believe ? whose gonna take your place ? whose gonna make me happier than what u did ? thanks for acting like you care , thanks for everything that u had once gave sweetie .those talks about the future and everything about you , is gone . to think back of it , i had been so foolish to did what i did . i've been so dumb to believe what u had said . i wouldn't forget the dae u called my name , and a goodbye kiss was given . i would not forget what a shock u had gave me , i wouldn't forget what i thought , i wouldn't forget how happy i was . i wouldn't forget everything . i will not even forget the first time u answered my phone , the first time we talked the whole night , the first time i saw you , the place , the time . i wouldn't even forget the memories u had once gave . thanks for being like that , i've given up hopes that were once i thought would happen . thanks for making me once feel that i would stick with you foreever . thanks for making me once feel everything i wanted . congratulations to you sweetie . congratuations to everything you're having now . may u last with her for long , i hope you wouldn't make the same mistake again . the mistake that you have did twice . the mistake , the way u hurt joanne and me . the mistake you hurt us deep and gave us deep scars . the mistake for not loving us truely . maybe , the next time if i see you on the street , maybe , i would smile to you , fulfil my own wish by having your last hug , and maybe thats the dae , i wouldn't wnat to see you again . and maybe thats the dae that would never ever happen . thank you for making me feel what joanne had once felt . thanks for making me feel so miserable . thanks for giving me hopes once . thanks for making me feel that you love me deeply . thanks for making me cry like a fool , thanks for making me a fool . yes , im childish , yes im too young , maybe she's the best choice for you now . i hope she loves you more than i do , i hope she can make you love her truely . i hope you wouldn't hurt any one , anymore , silly boy . maybe its right avoiding me , maybe its right for you to do everything . and lastly , thanks for turning me into someone mad . maybe maybe , we weren't really meant to be . you didn't bother to even care about me , you didn't bother if i was dead or alive , if you really had , boy , my fone would have rang so much earlier . you didn't even bother , anyting about me ... am i really so worthless to you ? don't i even have a place in ur heart ? am i really such a failure ? am i really such a fool to believe u had once love me ?

No comments: