Monday, March 26, 2007

Im so sorry i didn't blog . i'am just busy pissy around with my daily life . Shopping around and bla bla bla . Shall not talk about the other days alrights . This will be a short one . hurhur . I just er , finish some shots this morning with alicia and michael . phew , it was a very very hot day . I forget to bring my bottle of water and i nearly died of dehydration . goshed . finished my shots and went down to kallang to have my lunch with dad , auntie , xin and chinyi . And then to upper serangoon for some bo liaos thing . Then to tiong , and then back home . Can't stand the tiredness lurhs . I can die . So im busy all the way til after 3rd april ! i'am sorry guys ! and im leaving for my camp from 28th march to 3oth march . hurhur , wish me lucks there to live without ciggs and phone + com . xD .

Days ain't easy to pass . So darling , don't make me difficult anymore . First , i'am not bothering you nor your life . I'am suffering to myself and i don't pin hopes that you're reading my blog or whatever . So boy , keep urself and ur girl away from me . Yes , im stil in love with you . Yes , i miss you . Yes , i need you . Yes , i don't want you to go , but i didn't do anything to force u back or anything . I'am not in any wrong silly . Your girl's testi to you was a purpose for me , am i right ? i didn't read it at first , i wasn't even bothered too . It was them who caught wad they saw and i didn't , i don't know how they contact you , but boy , you must have gotten a fright . they called me to tell me what happen , and i can't imagined how they laughed at you . Silly , i will forget you eventually . But pls , don't bring me trouble cas i bring you none . Don't put anyone into trouble . We ain't free for anything . Remember , i would be always here , and although i know you won't even be back anymore but always always rmb , you're stil my hope and strength for everything i do .

I'am in need for cash !! oh goshed . i've been spending and spending money for everything . my clothes , food ! , accesories , bla bla bla . goshed . who's gonna yang me ? Haas , i think the person who gonna yang me will go bankrupt soon . Hurhur . I need my contact lens , its going to overdue . SOMEONE , HELP ! Jobs aren't easy to find nowadays mans . Worst thing is that i don't even have time for it . AHHHHH ~~ SAVE ME . =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

博客信息张贴在这里真的我的朋友。我只想说跟上注释和质量工作。我刚才书签您的博客,我会回来看我的朋友在未来更多!还精心挑选的主题是一切顺利,在我看来谦虚博客的颜色:).