Monday, March 05, 2007






i'm sorry i didn't blog for so long so long . i really had no time and yarhs , maybe not in the mood for blogging ? but don't worry , i still rmb taking pics for my blog and friendster =) . of cas i had fun this few days , no matter with qing ai de , or sweetie , i just had my fun . whoosh . meet up with lbd for tat short period of time but hey , we did laugh alot alrights . we was standing at cine with kinda loads of people , then he suddenly go like this looking at me " urhs , don leave me NANA ~ don't leave , i need you " . then i look at him with shock then i entertained him by replying " urhs , im sorry , urhs , let's break . " LOLS . then the whole drama continued in a very stupid way with loads of laughing people around us and with his friends surprised eyes ! LOLS . then in the end , i called him xian xian . that's what he wants wad . hahas . i can't imagine for the whole time , he kept calling me NANA in a very nan ting way . AHHHH ~~ then there's stil this time when we were outside one shop , then he bluffed me he had not alot of cash , then marcus said " where got , u believe him mehs ? he got alot of money de ehs , chickjin ! " LOLS . then with no second thoughts , i bashed lbd up severely ok ! hahas , then he end up sitting in a corner looking at his bruises . lalas . * im evil to him hurhs ? hehheh . * after tat went to meet qingaide and toot toot for kbox . ex ok , its ex ! a person for $33.3o . LOLS . of cas we include buffet , cas if we don't , the price is $31.3o . so which one would you choose ? Haas . sang with pain becas of the money thing and it was very very cold inside indeed . toot toot didn't sing at all , but i know he's rich . LOLS . that ends my day for ytd .

met up with sweetie and lovelypie on fridae . actually our plan was going sentosa . but guess what , when everybody was prepared to go , the rain suddenly came . everyone was like , urhs , bo liaos . siao liaos , mian ki liaos . lols . then lucky we have plan B , we met at bugis instead . then went to shop around to wait for my another both darlings to come . we went to take neos ! muahahahas . soon , lovely pie gotta go to meet her stead , so left me and sweetie and my three darlings . we went to eat and then to chou yan . hehheh . guess who we saw again , lovely pie with her bunch of frens and stead . AHHH , guess wad , her stead and another fren said they went to sentosa with me before with others . then i was like , urhs , who ur stead and fren ? where got ? i never go sentosa with those like bunch of guys de ! then i went to look closer at those two guys , then at the same time , i was thinking and thinking . but i really didn't , so i kept denying . urhs , wrong person lurhs ! those guys just looked like they wouldn't believe they're wrong . IM INNOCENT OKAYS . DON"T PUT ME INTO TROUBLE PLEASE !! =x . then sweetie gotta finish her 6 sticks before meeting her boy , so i patheticly looked at her trying to finish her 6 sticks . the end cant , only 3 were finished . then she started spraying perfume then meet her boy . hurhhur . soon all of us went home too becas it was really boring as its a fridae with no one at town !!!

and oh ya , i saw si dabor and liling , shanling , ah ben , yuwei and bla bla bla alot la at town on sat . xD . tat stupid sidabor saw me and called me sicharbor . tsk tsk . chao bu shuang her lors . lols . then we were like trying to scold each other outside pasta mania . hahas . saw shanling but didn't went to call her cas at first not confirm , only after i turned my head and looked again , er , yes , it was her . so wasted . tsk tsk . anw , KENDRA GIRLFRIEND saw me but she didn't call me !! AHHHHH ~~ she saw me when i tried to * pss pss to shuuana and i accidently * pss pss in front of her friend ! LOLS . then i was like , " er , sorry sorry . hehe " . but i didn't saw her lehs , neither did she call me . tsk tsk . then she was asking me in msn ytd , then i was like ehs , yes , i was wearing blue , why didn't u call me !! hahas . not fair yeahs ? i shall punish her next time . hehheh . went to find zaizai todae and instead san tai zi came down becas gor gor brought * soldiers * in . everyone was surprise la , but in other way , no one understand wad san tai zi was saying . urhs ~~ then zai zai [ kuey bei ] came down le . wheee , this year monkey year de all fan tai sui . so gotta pray pray . waited quite long , so luckily jie jie brought her dog along . so i played with it throughout . xD . after everything , went to mam mam with daddy and then went to find manny and yuan seng at the chalet . so bored la , everybody was cominq down only tmr or at night . urhs , xuete ! hongling dar tua me !! say cominq down todae , but in the end tmr . so everybody's meeting tmr again to go escape for free ! hurhurhur . =) . after around 9 something , i went home , cas it was really boring . xD . chicken's got flu !! and he can't come down !! urhs , wad a disappointement . nvm ~~ xD .

i've not seen u online for days . i've been looking and looking for you . whether im in town or bugis or anywhere , just anywhere , i would always try to keep a lookout for you . maybe even a glance and you're gone , im satisfied . maybe even u just stop there , hugging your gf waiting for the traffic light , i don't mind too . i just want to see you . i've been praying and praying so many times , just to see you , and maybe for the last time . i would then stop craving to see you . they told me i was a foolish girl who had believe your talks and words , and then things went through my mind too . why did i ? why did i believe you ? especially the day when u were keeping something from me , but u said , " don worry , i still love you " . especially the day i met you and ur friends and bugis , and the kiss you gave me before i went . especially the first day you came to my house . especially the day u hugged me to sleep throughout the night . i regret walking away tat day after you said break , i should have hugged you tightly and told you things , i should have held your hand for the last time and then go . why did i walk away without thinking ? why did i cry my way home and then only yelled to myself through the mirror . ? why did i do things before i gonna see u for the last time ? maybe that day , i never thought it was the last time i gonna see you . baby , *cries* , i miss you saying you were mine , i miss you and ur hugs . remember the time i hugged you outside my house before you went for a very very long time ? remember i hugged you outside the neoprint shop ? remember those times i hugged you ? why did you go , without thinking of the past we had ? why are you so cruel and cold ? what happen to the person i knew for the first day , on the fone ? why does it seems like you've only been gone for a day ? if i had only known you were going to be gone tat day , i would have held you in my arms , and i would take my pain away . sometimes i just wished to call you , but i know you won't be there . i'am sorry to blame you for everything that i couldn't do . now i blame myself , for trying to hate you . it feels so hard to say goodbye . would you tell me i was wrong about everything , to tell me it was a nightmare afterall . and now i only pin for one more day , so i could tell you how much i've miss you since you've been away . I've hurt myself , with my own hands and love . Boy , its just one last day , wouldn't you even give it to me ? * cries ## .






No comments: