Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Please remind me to get my,
spectacles.
tickets.
make up remover.
pimple cream.

& stuffs to settle with Sean on the 7th after visiting the children's home.
13th to get my nails and hair done.
to make an appointment and get my brows trimmed.
presents.
take leave from boss for scary stuffs happening on the 19th.
Clean up my house before cny. Oh,and get the mop before starting.

There's still alot of stuffs but i can't rmb.
How? Not alot of time left ):
No money ):
Feb will be broke broke broke broke.
Will die of hunger during March for end of the month pay.
then i got to save save save again for trips coming up.
Like a jialat only.

Not working still got money leh.
But when i start working ah,
i can't seem to stop saying i'm broke -.-
Because when i got the money,i tend to spent alot ? LOL.
But all for necessary stuffs leh. Wth.
FML,laugh out loud.

Okay,whatever. Work tmr.
Can't wait for weekends.
Goodnight.

No comments: