Friday, January 29, 2010

My dark circles. I cannot believe it. My baby exilm shows everything on my face especially my dark circles. Nooooooooooo.
Very busy on the phone.

Alright. Long long days at work these few days.
CNY is around the corner.
Everybody's like " HELLO,I WANT BOOK APPOINTMENT TO GROOM MY DOG. WHEN HAR? I WANT NEXT THURS AND .......... "
So i am very very very tired and busy,like everyone.

I am on diet,trying my best to slim down as much as i could ):
which i know that can never happen lah!
Before cny leh.
At least 2KG,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE!
Okay,i must have enough determination.
I believe i can! LOL.
I've got 3 weeks okay.
Damn,whatever.

Its a friday night and i'm home.
Because as usual,i am foreverzsxzsxz tired.
& lazy. :D
And i need alot alot of rest because my next two weeks will be filled with dad stuffs i need to plan and settle.
So money is the problem. Sigh.
I wish i had the time to take up 3 jobs too. -.-
ANYWAY,i believe after Feb is over.
March will be a better one! Hahahahaha!

VIONNA,JIAYOU. You can do it! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Goodnight. (:

No comments: