Tuesday, October 06, 2009


I am weird.
I wanted and needed much more sleep ytd morning when i had to wake up for work.
Now i'm awake,its 7.34am and i can't sleep.

Oct'4.
Woke up at 8am,prepared & went down to Rp for imaging.
First day for Intangibond.
Good. Time flies,
the last time i remember,not long ago,
was my first imaging for Pinnacle.
Now so much has passed,
Pinnacle ended with our last filming in Sp weeks ago.
Imaging was great!
You see everyone around,new faces,old faces. lol.
Whats weird is that i'm trying to find common topics around. Haha~
Still,i can't live without Ahjie & Freddy.
Think i can only talk non-stop when they are around.
Duh.

Went off around 1 plus. Took a cab down to Outram.
I spent $20 of cab fare.
Fug.
Guess what,It's Jiao jiao's birthday!
Okay lah,Sylvester lo.
Damn,so rich,
celebrated at Re's Hotel.
The one i've been wanting to go.
Because each rooms has its different themes.
Cool? :D
Oh well,anw,had buffet,the whole party room,his relatives,the colourful chairs and stuffs..
He was grumbling,his 21st birthday ended like a kid's one.
Alphabets stick on the glasses naming,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYLVESTER! ( and all the balloons around )
LOL,wth.
Fabian was still as irritating as ever.
but still cute and makes me laugh the whole day.
So we all rotted around from 2 till 5+.

& we all headed to Marina Sq.
Played bowling. Played pool. Played arcade.
Zh&Kl left for work.
While the rest of us went to have dinner.
I wanted Yuki Yaki,humphf.
But we went to have Hongkong cafe instead.
Terrible dinner but i was still uber full.

Wanted to watch movie,but we did not have time for it.
Meatballs~Meatballs~
So,dawn-ed.
The place was like the usual weekdays,empty.
Drink,drank,probably 1/2 drunk.
I was so high with the girls & guys.
We shout,scream and yell in dawn.
Came back home,stood around my lift area & i puke.
Whao.
Drag my feet home.
BAM!
and i slept like a log.
I've got work the next day leh.
Wth.Italic

Okay,
random Oct'4 post.
I just thought it was a long day for me.
Should be blogged.
Oh,i'm yawning again.
I should go back to sleep.
Its 7.58am now.
A little while would do.

Who knows.

No comments: