Monday, October 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO. 10/10/09's post.

Cyril(:
Orange & bro.

Bloody ass behind don't know doing what.

Jiahao.
Laode.
I saw him a few times already. But i always can't remember his name. Uhm,heh.
The gay hug.
THE SIS HUG. HAHA.
The cousins hug.

Tommie.
Don't you think tommie's pose is super gay. LOL.
Adelson the kb.
T : Why you stand so close huh?!
V : CCB. ( stood further away )
T : HUH?! NONONO, i talking about the camera man. Can't stand higher meh?!
V : -.- ( stood back with a super embarrassing face. )
SEE,i told you. BRO LOVES ME. LOL! and he admitted it. LOL.

Like a big size only. haha.

Campmates.


Kaki kaki. he owes me flower and soil. :D


CZ.





They never get tired of taking pictures. I get tired taking pictures for them. Damn.


Laode! :D Poor thing in DB now. & his super personal phone is with me. Keeping it till he's out.
Too bad,low batt. I would have check on it if its on. HAHA.
Finally. That idiot who pop out after so much pictures has been taken. Don't have to introduce right,lol.
You guys should see the next post of pictures. Look at how the brothers torture the both of us to take one retarded picture.


This is one of the " omg " picture.
I remember after taking this picture,
they turn the camera and say " like couple right?! "
MADE THE BOTH OF US SUPER EMBARRASSED.



The cake that disappear after our celebration.








I wonder whose head was that. How could he block our picture.

Super unglam picture. TELL ME,WHOSE THE BLOODY CAMERA MAN?!


This is gay. i swear.



I like tommie's smile. Haha.

Spot me. I was shock when i look back at these pictures. So i'm the only sister bro loves. LOL!
BRO WAS TOTALLY LYING ON ME LAH! He's so freaking heavy that laode hands was behind holding me. If not i would have fall,and everybody will be falling tgt with me.
& we would be the joke of the day.
I was jumping and jumping and jumping and jumping.
With different expressions.
& this was the taken expression.
I like the effect,i like the cap. Bling-y words.
Thanks marc marc.


Cyril was vomitting. Thats funny.

Here comes my cousin!
& that makes us the only two females.


I like this. :D I don't know why.

Okay. finally done after like,3 days. I still have half of the pictures waiting to be uploaded.
I have 20 over people chasing me for the pictures.
But only brother has the priority to come here to choose the pictures he wants to upload on FB.

Well,its super late now and i can't stop yawning.
Miss.mini is at my place.
Ahboy can't stop sticking to her. Can't stop smelling her backside. Can't stop humping her.
But miss.mini is super fierce,she turns to him,growling.
I can't believe i have two minies minies at my place.
You see two cute little ass running around.
Okay,i should stop.
Goodnight!

Nov 1st is going to be one of the very worst days,i guess.
Goodnight.

No comments: