Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Did anyone told you,
I am going off this friday.
I am coming back and i'm gonna get LG GD900 crystal.
Then i've got my cousin's wedding on 26th.
Save up for short trips after that.
& prepare my tw trip on Dec.
I am so poor.
But i am still trying my best to save. LOL.
Went to Liang Court to have Tampopo.
Ordered too much,and now i'm still feeling super full.
Tmr will be last day of work.
Not that i quit lah,on leave on leave:D
Okay,i am going to bed now.
Too full and i'm super tired.
Yawn,goodnight.
I want to see Judy & co soon. humphf.
I want to see Fred soon so i can play with his botak head.
I want to see Candy soon so that i can screw her up for not accompanying us for 2 times.
I want to see Ahjie soon so i can force her to eat potatos and eggs...etc...
Aiya,i want to see everybody soon lah.
Tired lah,goodnight,lol.

No comments: