Friday, September 04, 2009

& for all i know,i've lost my life too.

So that i've been working,staying home and eating.
Makes me alot alot fatter.
Been wanting to go out alot these days.
But i don't know where to go.

Really really want to go overseas.
& i hear Bangkok calling out for me.
Wanted to head to Japan with Judy&co.
But no more tickets.
Which is a super sad news.
But its okay.
J says they are going to head to Tw and Hk beginning of next year.

Anw. I'm planning much of my off days with my honey pies.
Haven't seen alot alot of them for weeks and months.
Hope to see Can,Fred & Ahjie tmr night.
But Fred haven't confirm with me yet. ):
Gonna see WZ and rest super soon,i guess.
Come on come on.
Need some spices,sugar and all sorts of things in my life.

Yawn,okay.
Work tmr. Gotta sleep.
Quite tired though.
Goodnight.

No comments: