Sunday, October 21, 2007

please don't make me bloody screw anyone of you up on such a nice day.
my time is precious,not for you people to waste it and make me wait.
i can't stay out real late so i really treasure time if i can.
but you people just lost ur mind and bloody brainless,
because why isn't anyone thinking of me ?
trying to get prepared faster and everything helps ,
why wouldn't you people bloody think ?
since the party is starting at 9 , and you people jolly well knows you all hate queueing up,
then prepare early for the sake of yourselves and me lahs .
what ? for now i can only fake a smile and laughter right,
if i go with a black face , its my fault again right .
what's bloody wrong with me man , i can wait at home from 6 plus while getting ready myself ,
and now i'm lying on bed waiting for people to be ready ! hello , if it was u , how would you bloody feel ?
someone like me with full of patience already can't take it,
how about you ?! bloody hell .
you people have eyes , have handphones , to look at the bloody time.
know what time to bloody get up and go . then ?!
my phone kept ranging since the bloody morning of today.
i don't understand why but it kept ringing.
as if i knew everything , as if im suppose to plan everything ,
HALO ! i'm not a assistant neither a whatever u people think ,
what is this ?!
keep asking me where am i , what im doing , what im wearing ,
HELLO , then you people not ready yet , what for asking me ?!
bloody fcuk .
kept ranging and ask me whether to do this and do that ,
oie , i'm not so free to know anything about you people neither others .
so stop calling me ! stop messaging and irritate me .
whether u people wanna head down for the party dosen't concerns me ,
so why even bloody call to tell me you're not going ?! HELLO , bloody mood spoilt by all thanks to you people .
i had enough of waiting for people , especially when they jolly well know what time is everything starting and what they should do but they stil fucking spent their time on something else .
too bad i'm already having a bad mood since morning , so everything's pissing me off .
don't bother to be a idiot . be yourself .

No comments: