Monday, December 26, 2005

words tat hurts . -

- da sound of heart breaks jus hurts so much . -
- da noise of dropin tears never calms moi heart . -
- wen frens i needed the most came to the end . -
- never understand how it hurts wen words came out from their mouth . -
- i tried carrin but no one seems to noe . -
- why am i alwaes the one left alone . -
- moi tears roll down as flowin rivers . -
- moi heart stil shatters like the glass beside me . -
- why am i alwaes turnin back tu them after time passes . -
- why am i alwaes the one who is needin them . -
- coldness attitude shows me their true colours . -
- warmest character alwaes trick by wae to them . -
- im alwaes gonna sae its not crocodile tears im sheddin . -
- pls . i beg of eu . lead me out of u gals world of fun . -
- cos im alwaes gettin in in a different room of ur world . -
- i shall learn to give up n not turn back . -
- rainx . pull me in if eu can . i shall turn the other wae run . -
- gals . im utterli disappointed . -
- eu never understand n eu all never wanted me tu understand . -
- never trust the laughter i alwaes give . -
- never ever take the smile i alwaes have in ur heart . -

things changin . love . frens . family . i shall do a decision n turn bad . bad . like a cat . people of people . no matter who eu are . never find me again if eu think eu gonna hurt me . never step into moi life . never even step into moi list . it jus hurts so much . its reali a thrend . i mishh him . i wish i could give up on them . i thot things would change fer the better . let me go if eu noe n eu noe eu wil hurt me in future . tel me now fer god's sake . im leavin with god soon if another thing jus happen without mi prepared .... [ out of mind . a confusion of life ]

_love ish never everlastin unless miracle happens n angels blessin comes_


DaRLiin ` BEBE ; babybytche - vion ]]- danciin barbie;cryin me - - . `DEADmIcKEY- ' : `-LivIngdOlL ' + '_c0MamInNiE `-.

No comments: