Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Baby boy just got his haircut. Looks super handsome now! :D
Went to visit Hichi baby a week plus ago.
Naughty girl can open two locks on her own and went to irritate other dogs.
Got bitten in the end. Ended up with a wounded backside and hand.
Still as hyper,happy she's healthy and everything.

Oh,and i've got a new neighbour. I know,i'm super proud of it.
I've been talking about it on FB and everywhere.
I've been wanting to sing for so longggggggggg,right?
Then,i got KBOX as my new neighbour!
Its like right opposite my block. :D
I no longer have to dress up or travel to go anywhere far to sing anymore!
I'm super lazy so i think chinatown is far away from my place too. HEHE.
The new place's super beautiful and nice. Looks a little like club.
And we can close curtains too.
Omg,i can't believe its there. Just right around me.
I can sing everyday now~ hehhheh.

Anywayzsxzs,i know i haven't been updating this old blog of mine.
But i really don't know what to update about.
Lol,i guess in the future,looking back at what i did in 2010 will be stupid.
because there is nothing i could reminisce about. Hahaha!
Soon lah,i'll try my best to remember to take pictures when i'm out so i'll have something to update.
I hate to update with no pictures. ^^

Okay,i gonna cook maggie mee. I've got a itchy mouth.
& I WANT MUFFINS AND CANDY FLOSS! damn.

No comments: